Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

True but the store opening is a bigger deal then part of a kaws event
I guess but it's bad publicity if over 60% of the line who were guaranteed a pair get dubbed

Yes I know I was there but not at a Nike flagship.
i think people will get, especially since kaws himself acknowledged it however vaguely, but until I have the shoe in my possession I'm not expecting nothing

That pair looks to be legit.

However, with a shoe like this, I'd try to atleast get a reciept and make sure that reciept is from one of the authorized retailers that actually had pairs.

Not a consignment shop receipt.

An authorized retailer.

Well as the picture shows he says he has the receipt from patta. The sole was the only thing throwing me off but it seems I was looking at thwhat wrong thing. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
how mad will you guys be if the red companions release before the jordans

roll.gif

Not as soft as the suede 11s. But, love the premium 4s. Especially this one in grey. Nice collab.

[ATTACHMENT=13505]IMG_1144.JPG (1,944k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Man Im so enticed by these got me thinking of unloading some pairs to grab them. Can justify just coming outa pocket for resell. Whats fair price for 12-13.

How come the price on the kaws has come down so much? is it because the hype died down? i figured the price would just keep rising being they are so limited and a somewhat famous artist designed them. looks like i have to start changing my thought process

How come the price on the kaws has come down so much? is it because the hype died down? i figured the price would just keep rising being they are so limited and a somewhat famous artist designed them. looks like i have to start changing my thought process
A lot of the lowball prices are fakes and it's the low time in the market, once they dry up price should rise

Probably because it took some people two whole weeks to realize that it's LITERALLY an all grey Jordan 4. If they would have made 100 more of them, they would have been in outlets.

I'm exaggerating, I know. But seriously only by a little bit.

Kaws starts dropping a blk color way
Then another color and another like Don C's Jordan 2's

Then I would worry about your 2.5k pair

Sell sell sell

Back
Top Bottom