Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

ok cool.  some people weren't able to enter because they had other things to do!  big deal, thats life
We got ours in, so it's a moot point for you and I.  Just speaking for the others that wanted to get in but missed.

BTW, 27xxx and 35xxx for all 5 items here.

Last edited:

Exactly!

My guess is about 5k...that seems to be the number for a limited shoes. Lets keep hope alive though
No chance they have 5k. When store Tier Zero account got 20-30 pairs, no chance Kawsone is dropping 5k pairs. More like 500.

Yo that email never came :smh:
I feel I should've entered for the shoe and might've played myself just entering the clothes

Thought the other guy said afternoon for you guys.
Have info autofill ready.

That's why they said the afternoon, I'm pretty confident they will give a 30 minute window. Then we will be next with a 30 minute window. It's going to be vitale we look at our phones all afternoon

kaws was prolly renting mad servers for the lottery so the page wouldnt crash

then he saw the bill at 8 mins and noped the f out of there

I memorized my Amex info, so when I went to the dropdown menu and saw Visa/Mastercard only I had to go downstairs and get a different card. I then got a frozen screen on the captcha after I had to look for signs and then cars, so I had to cancel and then re-enter everything.

True, but some people have jobs/commitments that don't allow them to be on at an exact second.  If it was an hour time frame, that is totally different.

Jobs and commitments are always a factor no matter the release to be honest by this time it's part of the game

My last order # was 43XXX. Then instantly got the sold out message. So I'm assuming close 45k entered.
They couldn't have started at 1 though, got my entry in quick and it was right around 18K- haven't seen anybody under 17K
nerd.gif
yet.... anybody?

I honestly think he tried making this as fair as possible.  Short time window to prevent hundreds of entries from one person, captcha, and a very smooth website without crashing.  I would say this was probably a way better option than what was originally allegedly planned as a random drop couple weeks back.

Back
Top Bottom