Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Undefeated didn't sell online go through all of this either. All of this costs money...unless KAWS is paying JB. This is business first...hype second.

thats not how it works with billion dollar companies.

hype = marketing

so this "non profit" is paid for out of the the marketing budget

sorta like how companies pay millions for super bowl commercials
at least someone gets it.

Yes for zero dollars.
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]04/21/2017[/td][td]PENDING[/td][td]KAWS. INC. NY BROOKLYN ***[/td][td]$0.00[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]04/21/2017[/td][td]PENDING[/td][td]GOOGLE *SERVICES CA g.co/payhelp# [/td][td]$0.00
 [/td][/tr][/table]
i got one also...i can only hope and dream until monday...

There's more than 500. In that case online raffle is a waste of time. He might as well give to celebrity friends. 500 doesn't redeem a profit at all even from an IT, logistical, and marketing perspective. I will bet my left toenail its more than 500...otherwise there's no point and Nike/JB aint losing money for a 3rd party collab.
They had over a 1,000 when the original online stock was up, so we'll see

the terms say no resale allowed. 
Says something like that for controlled prescriptions too but that doesn't stop people

You obviously aren't familiar with how business works if you can't comprehend taking a loss on something to create general hype about your brand. Google the term "loss leader" and educate yourself.
I understand the concept...trust me I do...I'm highly educated in retail...if only you knew my background....Anyways I just don't think it applies here due to Nike's aggressive quarterly goals....especially when numbers haven't been meeting quarterly projections. Just my opinion...but we will see.

They had over a 1,000 when the original online stock was up, so we'll see

Says something like that for controlled prescriptions too but that doesn't stop people
I think that's prior to the museum. I think total made we're somewhere around 1500.

I have 2 pending charges for zero dollars. One at 12:03 when I got through and another at 12:10. Not sure why. Only entered once.

Well there you go stop this pending crap one dude said he had 4 of them

This man has 2 of them

Doubt he won two pairs. It's just verification

My luck been trash lately so I'll see ya'll on Monday with some salty posts
laugh.gif
this

I understand the concept...trust me I do...I'm highly educated in retail...if only you knew my background....Anyways I just don't think it applies here due to Nike's aggressive quarterly goals....especially when numbers haven't been meeting quarterly projections. Just my opinion...but we will see.
When Trophy Room opened, they made two shoes. They made 5000 of one and 500 of the other. They are pumping out tons of TB3's and Carolina Lows but they still make super limited releases like this for hype.

When Trophy Room opened, they made two shoes. They made 5000 of one and 500 of the other. They are pumping out tons of TB3's and Carolina Lows but they still make super limited releases like this for hype.
ok but this aint one of them. That was brick and morter store front opening...the foot traffic paid for itself. This release is totally different. This is big! Al lot of work was involved. T hat's all I gotta say. I'm done with this debate

Last edited:

ok but this aint one of them. That was brick and morter store front opening...the foot traffic paid for itself. This release is totally different. This is big! Al lot of work was involved. T hat's all I gotta say. I'm done with this debate
Nike does a lot of stuff to create hype. Commercials, sponsor athletes, online advertising, events, and then stuff like this. It's part of their business plan.

Good luck on the raffle.

$0.00 pending is only an entry to the lottery.

15x9xlg.jpg

winners will be notified on the 24th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom