Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I don't think it's open again. The hate being sold out and it being limited sizes on each product makes me think it's just a glitch in the site.

I'm 100% sure this is him trying to please the people who didn't get a shot and missed out the other day due to the time to enter being so short

I'm 100% sure this is him trying to please the people who didn't get a shot and missed out the other day due to the time to enter being so short
What about the guy the guy that wears a 10.5 shoe, a L jacket, and wants a hat? Just f him?

^ I'll let you know if it's a glitch or not a little later today lol.  I missed the window on Friday and got one in today - if I win then it's the real deal  
laugh.gif

If that happens to someone that would be disgusting

Happened to me with ovo capitalone declined for fraud then sends email. Says click here if you made this charge. Then says great feel free to try this charge again lol

What about the guy the guy that wears a 10.5 shoe, a L jacket, and wants a hat? Just f him?

you guys are over thinking this again. obviously, robotic entries were cancelled for some sizes so he opened slots back up

you better enter before it gets tweeted

I got a better shot at hitting the pick 4 lottery tonight than these, now that raffle is opened back up for this long.

Last edited:
you guys are over thinking this again. obviously, robotic entries were cancelled for some sizes so he opened slots back up

I mean, he's got 40k entries to choose from. I don't think he needs more entries to find some winners.

said f it and gave myself another shot at the shoes, hope i dont get cancelled for 2 entries :nerd:

said f it and gave myself another shot at the shoes, hope i dont get cancelled for 2 entries :nerd:

i mean, you had a 0% chance of winning with that one entry. may as well enter again and make that 0% chance a double 0% chance

Whew - this time lasted longer than the first.  Feeling positive on the sizes that popped back up  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom