Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Why were most sizes gone then? 

Hat - sold out
Coaches jacket - M
Hoodie - M and L
Shoes - 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 13
Tee - Medium

That's all that was available.

Funny how those are the shoe sizes most likely to be targeted by professional resellers. It could be a purge or it could be an attempt to balance out the entries. Who knows at this point?

I'm just glad I got a chance to enter at all.

Last edited:
Funny how those are the shoe sizes most likely to be targeted by professional resellers. It could be a purge of it could be an attempt to balance out the entries. Who knows at this point?

I'm just glad I got a chance to enter at all.
Hopefully no 10.5 because I got one lol

i entered like 5 more times earlier.  thought did cross my mind that it may DQ me for multiple entries but you only live once lol

As far as the none resell thing what does that mean??? GOAT and StockX aint gone refuse them. They already selling them!

I think its just a legal thing to prevent stores from buying and selling. The same thing is listed on lots of product in packages in stores. 

Thats kinda what I just said but okay.
Guess Kaws' efforts to weed out bots leads people to assume that multiple entries aren't allowed.
Yea I wasn't questioning you on that one just letting buddy know...we good??? [emoji]129303[/emoji] But even if you entered more than once I would think it would be more of a red flag if you went for multiple sizes I put in for a 14 on Friday and a 13 twice this morning at least he can see that I'm trying to go for my size or close to it

Last edited:
1.5 hours til Kaws makes or break our Monday. If I win, cool, if not, looking ahead towards the yeezy release; on a hot win streak with those. :pimp:

When the Tricos dropped Journeys cancelled some orders and said they were associated with known resellers and are banned from the site 
your right he can't but that's strictly on there so if he really wanted to do sum about it he really could legally imo

Back
Top Bottom