Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I condem no reseller haven't paid for a pair of shoes all year. I use flip money to pay for more shoes.

This hobby expensive and you be a fool not to make it pay for its self if you can.

i have built a sizeable nest egg for shoe purchases. It's fun to click and buy and not think about it.

Idk if I could avoid IRS that long I be winning

Man they hit my pockets so hard don't get me started on Ga tax [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Tho NY tax way more

But y'all get basketball courts and parks. We have none of that here also good public transportation. I pay for that

Did anyone enter multiple times with different e-mails and hit?

I still haven't gotten a single L e-mail for my 3 entries which were all same name and address but different everything else... Wondering if that was cause for disqualification...
Not sure if it counts-BK Museum pair and then KAWS online hit.  Not sure if you consider that multiple. 

Did anyone enter multiple times with different e-mails and hit?

I still haven't gotten a single L e-mail for my 3 entries which were all same name and address but different everything else... Wondering if that was cause for disqualification...

Im sure it's over just check ur spam folder to be safe

He has a point though, you buy low and sell for a profit. It's the same thing. You have more rules and regulations but you're still buying from one place and selling at a higher price to a customer.
Yup, I don't walk in a Best Buy and ask them to purchase the items in the store at wholesale price and call them resellers cuz they're upcharging me. :lol:

I condem no reseller haven't paid for a pair of shoes all year. I use flip money to pay for more shoes.

This hobby expensive and you be a fool not to make it pay for its self if you can.

i have built a sizeable nest egg for shoe purchases. It's fun to click and buy and not think about it.
pretty much, I got a sizeable collection of stuff I wouldn't be able to afford if I copped all out of pocket

stupid pp thresholds, if that tax a crazy number I ain't doing it again :lol:

Idk if I could avoid IRS that long I be winning

Man they hit my pockets so hard don't get me started on Ga tax [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Tho NY tax way more

But y'all get basketball courts and parks. We have none of that here also good public transportation. I pay for that
yea they be Wylin, they can get you for up to 40% of earnings, legalized gangsters man :smh:

stupid pp thresholds, if that tax a crazy number I ain't doing it again
laugh.gif
Welcome to adulthood

Did you enter for only those two items? Curious how this worked. I submitted 4 different entries. 1 each for shoes (L), hoodie (W), jacket (W), and tee (W). I got a separate email and charge for each one. Did they pull each submission and you won whatever you entered for on that one? Just curious how it worked since you got 2 wins on that one email. Now I wish I would have entered for everything on each entry. That one entry may have lost though.

Did one entry for the shoes then went back and did an entry for the coaches jacket and hat...

Hit on the jacket and hat

Did anyone else take a L on the shoes but won on the clothing? I didn't get selected for the shoes but did on the coach jacket. Yet Kaws charged me for both.

Back
Top Bottom