Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Not sure if this was already mentioned, however, got the L email with only 1 entry from yesterday.  I wasn't able to make the entry on Friday but got one in yesterday - even though they said it wouldn't count, I did get a L email.  Makes no difference since I got nothing, but some of you may be wondering. 

I took the L like a man, drank a hell of a lot of beer

If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all...

Congrats to the winners !

Honestly, if I won the lottery on them I would immediately sell them. Made a principle payment on my mortgage and bought something else with the extra cash. I would never wear them and I definitely can't pull off glow in the dark shoes lol. ... I'm 36, my teenagers would clown me lol. I'll stick to the OG colorways from the main sig line. That's about it for me nowadays.

I feel the same way @VA380, i'm 30 and the  glow in the dark soles do feel a little...immature? But i've decided to keep them even with the insane resale price, my "collection" really consists of nothing more then GRs and i figured these would be the one pair i'll keep for those occasions when i need to whip out some serious heat, and i have a pair of adidas yeezys. I know someone personally who sold the Red Octobers and he regrets it every day, not because of resale, but because of how rare that shoe has become.

I'm just hoping that the soles don't turn to bricks of cheese after a few years like all my other cleared soled shoes have.

woke up this morning with no L email, one entry on Friday, congrats to those that won! I think I've made my peace now :D

Honestly, if I won the lottery on them I would immediately sell them. Made a principle payment on my mortgage and bought something else with the extra cash. I would never wear them and I definitely can't pull off glow in the dark shoes lol. ... I'm 36, my teenagers would clown me lol. I'll stick to the OG colorways from the main sig line. That's about it for me nowadays.
Yeah, who knows what I would've done 10 years ago (although I did move all my DMP sets) but at 30 I would much rather have some extra money to put on the house or towards something more meaningful than a pair of shoes. But I get why a lot of people would keep them, you're not missing out on $2,000 like people were saying yesterday (that offer was a for a full set, which the COGS would be closer to half of that after shipping and fees). Still, close to a G is enough for me any day for 1 pair of shoes

To each his own when it comes to shoes and selling. I mean at the end of the day. Should most of us be buying 200$ GR's multiple times a year.

It's a hobby and addiction to some of us [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I have brought less and less jordans as I get older I will say that. Also the color ways are boo boo now.

As a longtime Jordan collector, been in the game since 1991, I really wanted these. To add more fuel to the fire, I'm also a big KAWS fan. I was hoping the shoe gods would bless me with a victory email yesterday but alas it was an L. I'd never pay anything near what they are selling for so I'll have to resort to admiring from afar. Still looking for a white shopping bag from the Brooklyn Museum release if anyone has one they want to let go.

As a longtime Jordan collector, been in the game since 1991, I really wanted these. To add more fuel to the fire, I'm also a big KAWS fan. I was hoping the shoe gods would bless me with a victory email yesterday but alas it was an L. I'd never pay anything near what they are selling for so I'll have to resort to admiring from afar. Still looking for a white shopping bag from the Brooklyn Museum release if anyone has one they want to let go.
Born in the early 80's? I would say 93-94 was the beginning for me, still in Payless at the time but we still passed around the Eastbay catalogs at school
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom