Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Hit them up for sure. Stockx last few items that they sent me also had a somewhat damaged box, I messaged them about it but didn't hear a reply. Damage wasn't too bad on mine but damn Stockx has to start taking responsibility or at least respond to the claims. We keep letting them get away with this little annoyance. 

Make sure you keep the damaged shipping box also. I have a shoes that came from them and they said we wouldn't send you damaged box with out notifiying you first. They said you need to have the box also to file a ups claim.

Make sure you keep the damaged shipping box also. I have a shoes that came from them and they said we wouldn't send you damaged box with out notifiying you first. They said you need to have the box also to file a ups claim.
I kept it and took a picture and sent it to them. No reply back. Box wasn't too damaged and I was keeping and wearing the shoes and the box was just a generic nike box so I didn't press the issue harder. But either way, I see it as a lose-lose situation. They're probably going to tell you to take it up with UPS and file a claim yourself or they're just going to not assume responsibility after they ship it

So...... was there a confirmation email from kaws one.com? Or you just got the heads up from being ups choice member?

Hit them up for sure. Stockx last few items that they sent me also had a somewhat damaged box, I messaged them about it but didn't hear a reply. Damage wasn't too bad on mine but damn Stockx has to start taking responsibility or at least respond to the claims. We keep letting them get away with this little annoyance. 
As a seller it's lit, I'm happy they don't whine about stuff like that :lol:

he had his show at fort worth tx in march.. his BFF plushes were shipped from fort worth too. maybe he has a warehouse out there.

Just got the email too. Shoes are getting shipped to my parent's house in LA -- good thing I'll be in town when they arrive.

Got the shipment email at 4:50PM PST. Now I can relax. Always worried something will happen until it's shipped. But now I have to worry about UPS messing up, losing my package.

Still waiting....sigh, . Ahhhh the suspense. Like jordans all day, I'll be worried until these things in hand

As a seller it's lit, I'm happy they don't whine about stuff like that
laugh.gif
I think they do, unless I'm confusing that with AirGoat. Either one (or both) that receives a damaged box one or a tiny mark anywhere on the shoe, will message the seller saying that your kicks are "used" or "box is damaged" and demand you either give a discount or pay to have it shipped back to you. I hear horror stories all the time. 

I think they do, unless I'm confusing that with AirGoat. Either one (or both) that receives a damaged box one or a tiny mark anywhere on the shoe, will message the seller saying that your kicks are "used" or "box is damaged" and demand you either give a discount or pay to have it shipped back to you. I hear horror stories all the time. 
That's goat

Glue stains will get u

not the best Depth Effect from the iphone due to poor lighting but this is where my pair lives for now =)

Make sure some air is circulating ..they need to breathe
good point. ill try to make some small holes if i can, gotta make sure if its glass or acrylic. if not ill probably just let them vent ever other day or so for a little.

I learned the hard way goat is mad nitpicky. Im rocking with stockx more now.
Yup I'm selling with em just so I don't have to use pics anymore and then will be more picky with what I sell with em. A lot of stuff that's looks even a little like it might be an issue gets sent to stockx or sold on eBay instead

Back
Top Bottom