Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

You can have my pair.

Well you're the only person who's gotten delivery info from usps and not ups. And that tracking number is definitely something from Hong Kong. So like I said: fishy.
Idc about you getting the shoes but you're reason for lying is curious.

Well you're the only person who's gotten delivery info from usps and not ups. And that tracking number is definitely something from Hong Kong. So like I said: fishy.
Yeah what's up with the tracking number

starts with  LK

UPS start with 1z

i got my days messed up, my satins came yesterday the kaws came today.
BOY YOU LYING DOE

HONG KONG IT IS!!! 
laugh.gif

You can have my pair.

well what would u like me to do????? i got lucky and got a pair from kawsone and they came today.
You can have my pair.

Well ups is not allowed to deliver to my house anymore, we get alot of medical supplies for health reasons delivered to the home and we were not getting our deliveries when ups was the carrier. After 15 or so packages that
You can have my pair.

ups does not deliver ANYTHING to my house. long story. not going to argue with u over my kaws delivery. its childish.

Back
Top Bottom