Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Damn didn't realize you could enter the lottery in addition to guaranteed :smh:

^ There was this lady - I'm not sure if she was security or what - but she got into an argument with some guy and started cursing him out, then slyly pulled out the blade and was threatening him. The taller lady security guard then took her to the side to calm her down. It was around 9:30 or so at night, and actually pretty funny.

lol I think it was someone's mom.

Got my XXL hoodie, tee, and jacket into today. No idea what I'm going to do with this much gear. Never expected to win 3 different items.

Got my XXL hoodie, tee, and jacket into today. No idea what I'm going to do with this much gear. Never expected to win 3 different items.
Did you have a chance to try them on? If yes, how does the jacket fit? Someone on here said go down a size on it??

What looks off?? Srs
..the holes on the wings are supposed to rectangular and evenly spaced out..on your shoe it looks like what those UAs have...like squares that are just spaced out..i need more up close pics of the wings...

Damn didn't realize you could enter the lottery in addition to guaranteed
mean.gif
Put in for raffle because wasn't sure they would come through on the Museum pair.

Back
Top Bottom