Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Homies in Chi were doing Pre-order for $1200 

not sure where the got stock from but a store in Chi

He already bought n sold 4 pairs 

none his size

same shop got kids already camping State St since last night

Last edited:
Keep an eye out on both stores 24 hours may not be enough
damn man was hoping it'd be a fraction easier since I'm in the UK but I'll contact the stores and see what I can do, how tf do people take tents in front of stores lol?

The sidewalk in front of both stores is so small too since both stores are on the smaller roads in London so I've got no idea how I'm gonna do this, there's a picture on one of the stores websites which has a bunch of people camping in front of the store but with no tents, just deck chairs lol

Someone bless me with the code !! From chi
mean.gif

I'm not asking for help on these or a code or anything like that. I'm mostly an AM1 head so I've been buying 10 year old kicks for a while now so I don't frequent footsites and FootAction. I assume these reservations are from a loyalty program they have? Cliffs on how it works? Now that AM1 has a new shape I'll be buying some new releases so seeing if I should put my effort into buying them all from one chain or stick to a local boutique.

Guys I'm completely new to the sneaker game and live in the UK, there's only 2 stores in London that will be stocking these and I may camp in front of the store in advance cos there's no chance of copping online, has anyone ever camped for sneakers in advance, and if so any tips? I may queue up 24 hours before they drop but I have no idea if that's early or late, I'm planning to phone up both stores and ask them of approx stock levels and how many people they think will queue up and then decide which store to go to.
get there early make sure you establish where you are in line. be top 5 so you can stop people from cutting you.

Last edited:
a store in china has 300+ pairs. ndc just announced the raffle winners, idk if its that one store or that's all the pairs in shanghai, and there like 6-7 cities will have them. defenitely more pairs than ppl thought. the price will def drop a bit. 

Homies in Chi were doing Pre-order for $1200 

not sure where the got stock from but a store in Chi

He already bought n sold 4 pairs 

none his size

same shop got kids already camping State St since last night
dam wish i woulda known i woulda paid 1200 =(

I'll give out the code if they give it to me
But they don't so.....good luck [emoji]128514[/emoji]
But for real when I check in for the royal 1's this week
I'll post it if I can
Seriously tho they don't like giving me the code
They make me use beacon with Bluetooth