Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

The loyalty algorithm is completely in play.
I have mulitiple accounts with anywhere from 2500-6000 spent, and I win 4-5 Yeezys EVERYTIME.
It isn't random, im not randomly winning 5 pairs every release. Why wouldn't they give their product to the people who spend the most? They can count on us to come every weekend.

I tend to agree with this. I've been hitting for multiples too. I can't be the only person in NJ going after Size 13 Yeezys.

Calm down man. It's cuz u have a grip spent at FA, not bcuz of ur positive thinking. Let it go.
Correct
Correct
Completely false. He lost bcuz the managers cleaned out his size, had it been available, he would've won.
The loyalty algorithm is completely in play.
I have mulitiple accounts with anywhere from 2500-6000 spent, and I win 4-5 Yeezys EVERYTIME.
It isn't random, im not randomly winning 5 pairs every release. Why wouldn't they give their product to the people who spend the most? They can count on us to come every weekend.

Hey my new best friend. So got a 9.5 kaws in you? Lol

Got my 9M head start [emoji]128517[/emoji]. I logged off the app and signed back in and my gold status was applied. These apps are so buggy smh

Yea not random at all.. I have won everything I tried for on the apps with 10 min headstart including Yeezys on both my accounts

Hey my new best friend. So got a 9.5 kaws in you? Lol

Sorry man. Located in Houston, and to be honest, my FA game is pretty weak bcuz it's mostly FCFS around my way. I usually kill it with FTL and CHA tho.

I highly doubt I win these kaws. Plenty of people with more $ spent than me throughout the country.

Last edited:
Sorry man. Located in Houston, and to be honest, my FA game is pretty weak bcuz it's mostly FCFS around my way. I usually kill it with FTL and CHA tho.

I highly doubt I win these kaws. Plenty of people with more $ spent than me throughout the country.
just enter in chi like everyone else and if u hit take that flight lol. sucks man. i really want these and looks like im going to have to pay resell

just enter in chi like everyone else and if u hit take that flight lol. sucks man. i really want these and looks like im going to have to pay resell

Planning on it, now let's hope I can snag one [emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
I tend to agree with this. I've been hitting for multiples too. I can't be the only person in NJ going after Size 13 Yeezys.
The reason why you win is because of the amount spent and you always request the same size. The end.

He's talking about Japan.
Gotcha. Why would he respond to him and say that then? He`s only concerned that Nike is getting them online over there and not over here. He just made it worse since only ONE flight23 over here is getting them, LMFAO. Cot damn.

hashus clay hashus clay
It's not because "I've spent a grip". I know what it is, but I'm not gonna tell anyone........y'all just gotta figure it out on your own. As soon as I tell everyone, I won't win anymore, lol.

View media item 2381984
I've proven my theory based on my wins and losses. I haven't lost yet. (And this was a new account). Footaction just has people gassed up thinking it's one thing when it's really quite simple.

Last edited:
I'll be in Japan during the drop. Do I need to create a separate Nike Japan account or use my normal account to try online? Would I be able to add a hotel address?

I'll be in Japan during the drop. Do I need to create a separate Nike Japan account or use my normal account to try online? Would I be able to add a hotel address?
i think you can just add the address of the hotel to your Nike account. i dont think you have to make one just for Nike Japan 

Back
Top Bottom