Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I don’t feel bad that i got to at least enter the raffle and that several people haven’t gotten a email yet. Maybe they are still picking people out. Either way i wasn’t expecting to win these so it would be a great surprise if i was picked.

Doesn't a shop uqib make people wear sneakers out of the store I never understood that, for resale purposes?

has anyone (this release or last) gotten charged, confirm email, but still had their order canceled?

Did anyone peep their TOS yesterday?

“Purchase for Personal Use Only

You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.”

Maybe they’re actively monitoring eBay StockX Kixify etc and matching usernames to email addresses and plan on canceling those?

Super long shot but maybe that’s why pairs are still going out.

You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.”

Maybe they’re actively monitoring eBay StockX Kixify etc and matching usernames to email addresses and plan on canceling those?

You can’t see who posts the shoes for sale on stockx, or who you are buying from.

Anybody who puts an ad for sale without having these actual sneakers in hand are fools. my father has always told me don't count your eggs until they hatch

I know the rep talk is not looked upon good on this forum but I have a friend who has retails and another friend who has a pair of grey kaws and you cannot tell the differences it is crazy

SMH so 5 entries went in for the same email. Alllll bcuz of that stupid PLEASE WAIT message lol. I literally received 5 emails at the same time lol at 12:35PM. Haha.

i've always wanted the Kaws x Simpsons Vans.. these will do.

i hope he does a brown/tan version of the IV's with different materials next

I'm beginning to think the pending charges don't really confirm anything, I got charged at 12:27 and still no email.

It would be f*cked up if they flagged email multiples for that BS "PLEASE WAIT" message at checkout, especially since I used the same email to purchase previous items from that website.

He is been officially confirmed that these were kaws1 exclusive or have other pairs been held for elsewhere.

I got a winning email, but my credit card still says pending..capital one. Anybody else have this?

Not being funny but you’re asking about a credit card charge. It’s not debit so it has to go to pending as does every charge you make on your credit card or even your debit when it’s ran as credit

Back
Top Bottom