Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

i dont think i seen anyone with multiple entries not hit.

whether it be their girl, their mom, their secret boyfriend, etc.

A wishful thinking theory is maybe everyone who got charged but no emails are the ones who got picked for the leftover pairs since there were winners who won but had their cards declined etc. Maybe they moved on to the next person in the lottery and charged them but the system didn't trigger an email for that. My charge came later on in the day, I had no charge during the first few waves of W emails going out, makes me think they picked more winners after the first wave of winners with declined cards.

This happened to me too. But, still no W email. Only a pending cc charge that came in the afternoon.

Got an email but my card wasn’t charged yet. The email said it may take up to 10 days for order to be processed and shipped though.

ZL8kOsk.gif

charity auctions only bro
ZL8kOsk.gif

charity auctions only bro
umm....ok. aaaannnd I don't have en

No email. No pending charge. I'm ready for my L. Has anyone gotten a W close to this time? Or was it all in the morning?

Got my L unfortunately..... 10.5 is a damn curse man.. going to wait a week and see if we hear any news about a nike drop before I jump on that resale..

has anyone (this release or last) gotten charged, confirm email, but still had their order canceled?

Back
Top Bottom