Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

raffle should have been left open for 30 minutes, not 15.

Im salty.

if you really wanted them, you would've been there at 9am/12p on the dot. 15 mins was plenty.

most of the people that won these will resell, not understanding your point.

point is big resellers didn't get their usual backdoor plugs. winners are feeling different since they never get to eat.

if you really wanted them, you would've been there at 9am/12p on the dot. 15 mins was plenty..

its called a job man. I got caught up with other things, didnt expect to open and close ASAP.

And from the sounds of it, plent were there right at 12 and still couldnt get in on time.

Until stores or Jordan Brand announce these to release in any other way I think the prices will only go up. It looks like, at least right now that the stock is just as much as Grey KAWS 4 BUT all the stock that went to boutiques and what not last time just went straight to KAWSONE raffle instead of being given to those shops. So, the hit ratio was stronger because of that.

Just my thoughts/"guessing".

Last edited:
Y'all still saying these are only gonna depreciate? Size 13 bids on StockX went from $1100 -> $1400 -> $1450 -> $1600 in the last 24 hours.
People didn’t get their pairs yet. There’s a bunch on eBay, more than when the greys released. I’m not saying it will dip a lot but I’m also saying that it won’t stay this high...for now.

#TeamPendingCharge+NoEmail

Just read thru the last dozen pages, it seems like there are 3 categories of possible W's.
W Email + Pending Charge = :smokin
W Email + No Pending Charge = >D
Pending Charge + No Email = :blush:

What's the raffle results looking like currently? Assumptions based on this thread.
W Email w/ Pending Charge = 20%
W Email w/o Pending Charge = 5%
Pending Charge + No Email = 15%
L email = 40%
No email = 20%

I have a hunch that 75% of the shoes that are gonna be sold will be going far far away over seas. Their stock is bone dry. As long as the undercutting is kept MINIMAL, i can see these holding value.

Until stores or Jordan Brand announce these to release in any other way I think the prices will only go up. It looks like, at least right now that the stock is just as much as Grey KAWS 4 BUT all the stock that went to boutiques and what not last time just went straight to KAWSONE raffle instead of being given to those shops. So, the hit ratio was stronger because of that.

Just my thoughts/"guessing".

KAWS stuck it to the backdooring boutiques like a real man.

AboveTheLaw-16-sg.gif

I know I'm beating a dead horse but seeing the results and how evenly spread the w's are...this release method is truly the GOAT. Fingers crossed this starts a new wave.

Just proves how much Nike doesn't give a crap....1000x the capability/resources as kawsone and they refuse to get it done the right away. SOB's.

Couldn't cop any OF X Nike and missed the Kith UB Mids.

Copped the Yzys Saturday (which were abundant but still cool to cop) and got email and charge with these. Talk about making up for the early losses.

will these really be shipped in 10 days ?

how long did it take for kaws to ship the first colorway ?

I received shipping for the greys the day after being notified I had won (4/24). They shipped UPS and I received them 5/1..so they definitely used UPS ground, which we all know doesn't cost $30! But still worth it IMO.

I received shipping for the greys the day after being notified I had won (4/24). They shipped UPS and I received them 5/1..so they definitely used UPS ground, which we all know doesn't cost $30! But still worth it IMO.

UPS ground does cost $30+ if you add $800-$1k+ insurance on it
Also you're paying for the labor of people to pack and ship...so say actual UPS business shipping account costs them $10 each... each person paying $20 for the labor and matierals to do this

*If anyone doesn't want to pay $30 shipping I will gladly pay you 10x times, $300 and take this burden off your hands =D

I know I'm beating a dead horse but seeing the results and how evenly spread the w's are...this release method is truly the GOAT. Fingers crossed this starts a new wave.

Just proves how much Nike doesn't give a crap....1000x the capability/resources as kawsone and they refuse to get it done the right away. SOB's.

Yep. I've said it again and again. Nike can absolutely implement a better system for limited releases. They just don't care enough.

UPS ground does cost $30+ if you add $800-$1k+ insurance on it
Also you're paying for the labor of people to pack and ship...so say actual UPS business shipping account costs them $10 each... each person paying $20 for the labor and matierals to do this

*If anyone doesn't want to pay $30 shipping I will gladly pay you 10x times, $300 and take this burden off your hands =D

so are you saying insurance is included in our $30 shipping fee?

Back
Top Bottom