Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I had one co-worker and one friend hit for me and I gave them each $630 for the shoes. You gotta make sure everyone eat's when people are helping each other out.

But I would give him however much you feel like is fair and you are able to shell out.

my cousin got me a size 10. im giving her a 2.0 beluga in her size

did anyone big tweet out the link to the kaws raffle. seen alot of people eat in a group im in, but curious if the link showed up anywhere big.

I didn't win..not mad at all

200w.gif

I had one co-worker and one friend hit for me and I gave them each $630 for the shoes. You gotta make sure everyone eat's when people are helping each other out.

But I would give him however much you feel like is fair and you are able to shell out.
I will definitely bless my cousin with a pair of yeezys or 250-300$ everyone eats an in the long run he can help me again and Mabey hit again thanks for your input!

Damn!

I don't even wanna see how many Air Force 1's you got!

Not even gonna lie, I'm kinda ashamed of my AF1 collection lol. I see these guys on IG who have every pair of AF1's I've ever DREAMED of having. So my AF1 collection is nothing special. Only thing worth mentioning is I literally just added the last piece to my Sheed collection so I now have every Sheed that's ever released to the the public plus a few PE's...

2643z2r.jpg

You have to change your name to JordanIVKing.
Hmmm...that does have a nice lil' ring to it lol...

i still havent received a L or a W like WTF

Nothing here either....

I emailed Kaws this morning, pretty much asking them if my entry was disqualified, because the site kept messing up, so I had to hit the submit button multiple times before I got to the confirm screen.

I already accepted the L, but I need to know for the future raffles, so I do not repeat my error.

Will keep you guys posted if they email me back.

Nothing here either....

I emailed Kaws this morning, pretty much asking them if my entry was disqualified, because the site kept messing up, so I had to hit the submit button multiple times before I got to the confirm screen.

I already accepted the L, but I need to know for the future raffles, so I do not repeat my error.

we appreciate it

Nothing here either....

I need to know this too, I too kept pressing submit and didnt know if my entry was going through.

It's pretty stupid for disqualifying entries due to a site glitch.

Back
Top Bottom