Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

possible kaws SNKRS draw on dec 18. i sure would like a pair to help soften the blow of my big fat L from today's box logo drop.

edit: duh sorry the video was already posted. removed.

The pair my sister got for me is finally out of limbo...scheduled to arrive tomorrow....but she lives 2 hours away, and I may not see her until Christmas.
I'll have my hands on the pair coming to my house tomorrow though, so it's all good.

So glad that I didn't cough up 1k for these with the announcement of a restock on the 18th. Can't wait for all those greedy sellers that turned down my offers to crawl back at me now...

Smh bro for $30 ship and handling you would think they would properly package it .. my box is all banged up .. why would you fold filler paper neatly instead of crumbling it smh

Smh bro for $30 ship and handling you would think they would properly package it .. my box is all banged up .. why would you fold filler paper neatly instead of crumbling it smh

yea mines mangled.

the crazy part is that the ups box is fine.

which makes me believe they shipped them out with a damaged box

I'm never that guy but I might email them tomorrow and complain. between the damage and ******ed shipping process for $30 is not cool

Did anyone receive their orders without UPS ever scanning them? Mine has been on “label created” for a full week now, but just updated to delivery tomorrow with no UPS scan, not even that they were picked up. No idea if I should expect them tomorrow or not.

Did anyone receive their orders without UPS ever scanning them? Mine has been on “label created” for a full week now, but just updated to delivery tomorrow with no UPS scan, not even that they were picked up. No idea if I should expect them tomorrow or not.

Mine said "label created" for a couple days, but last night it updated and said it'd be delivered today, which it was. You probably will get them tomorrow.

Definitely, sucks more for people who want to sell and are having ups shipping delays... They took many major hit! I thank god I live in Brooklyn

Serves them right. Let the ppl grab at retail who actually want to wear them or keep them. They deserve the drop in value for reselling and explicitly going against the sites ToS. Still gonna make money but not as much now.

Last edited:
IMO if you're a buyer, buy now.. market is flooded with releases... if you're a seller, sell later Q1/Q2 of 2018

Serves them right. Let the ppl grab at retail who actually want to wear them or keep them. They deserve the drop in value for reselling and explicitly going against the sites Rod. Still gonna make money but not as much now.

I feel the same way about resellers I am somebody who Hardly gets limited shoes this time around I was blessed to get two pairs of these I sold them why not if somebody else is going to do it I rather do it

Shipped yesterday and received both today.. just need to trade one for the grey pair now

61B59904-B54B-411A-BBC7-B3CECB43C67C.jpeg
A35DC94C-5878-437F-B589-E9C07B8C6B06.jpeg

Same happen to me with the first release of the 350 zebras, I sold a pair on stockx a few days before the restock was mention. The price difference was amazing

Back
Top Bottom