Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I don't resell a lot. and I didn't plan on reselling these. prob won't but wouldn't feel bad about letting these go for something else.

getting them in hand they're very underwhelming. besides the allure of "kaws" they're very blah. especially for $413

they'd be a lot better if you could really see the designs. but have to legit hold them up to your face to really notice them

if you weren't lucky enough to scoop at retail, IMO this isn't a must have at resell like an off white. If you're looking to pay resell I wouldn't pay a dime over 700 and thats only if you feel you absolutely need these.

Imo these shoes aren’t flashy and flexing like the off whites. You gotta rock those joints for yourself. There are so many small details that only the show wearer and sneaker enthusiast would know.

And restock is just gonna add more Ls. nothing with kaws name attached is an easy cop and always goes up in value

Pinoe and DJ folk are pretty spot on from what I have seen them post and usually one of the first to get it out. This would also back up the claim that KAWS sent winning email addresses to NIKE from his raffle. I would assume this is to prevent people from doubling up and resellers striking twice on the same pair.
I’d want a second pair to trade for the greys but I never win with SNKRS anyways

Shipped yesterday and received both today.. just need to trade one for the grey pair now

61B59904-B54B-411A-BBC7-B3CECB43C67C.jpeg
A35DC94C-5878-437F-B589-E9C07B8C6B06.jpeg
My size :frown:

Does anyone know the production numbers yet? I guess the first thing to find out is how many were raffled off on the Kaws site?

Restock is good news for those that actually want them. Not so good news if snkrs is the only option. Once authentic pairs of greys dried up resale shot back up and I don’t see these being any different.

I wanted the blacks as I would make them my go-to black shoe for outfits that call for plain black shoes. But between the 2 pairs it does seem like the grey has slightly better suede and upper. The grey suede looks nappier on the longer parts in pictures and I'm not sure if anyone can comment on the shorter hair suede who has both pairs.

I believe the leather liner is the same on both, very plush soft leather. And if I'm lucky enough to score a black pair i think I'm gonna pull the insole from day 1 and replace so I don't beat them up. Maybe display them with the Snoopys haha.

Only problem, if I get the black for retail, I kinda have to get the greys at some point right?

I was thinking of trading these when they were around $1500 but at $1000 I’m more inclined to keep them.

At $1500 I could trade for two “grails” but at $1000 I’d rather just keep this in the collection than flipping it for one shoe.

I was thinking of trading these when they were around $1500 but at $1000 I’m more inclined to keep them.

At $1500 I could trade for two “grails” but at $1000 I’d rather just keep this in the collection than flipping it for one shoe.

What are the grails?

And there's the upcoming yeezys releases to help fund other shoes

I mean.......They're still profiting double so that's a W in some sense.

My Pair arrived yesterday. But I'm setting up my new lightstands so I'll have some pics up tonight

Back
Top Bottom