Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Broke down and copped the black pair from StockX.

I broke my own rule of not paying resale for anything.

Rules are made to be broken, I suppose.

In a month or two you’ll be happy that’s what you paid. Prices are already starting to slowly creep back up

I'm curious gents, I told an 'friend' about the KAWS before they dropped. He won the raffle, he had no intentions on wearing, bought them specifically to flip.

Well as we all know the market bottomed out and so he's been stuck with them.

As some of yall know, my pair got stolen/lost and I really want them to wear. I approached him to buy his pair to trade for my size, even offered to pay a little extra as a kind gesture. Well he rebuffed my offer and won't sell them to me as he wants to hold out praying the resell market rebounds to what he originally thought they'd sell at.

Would yall feel some type of way that a supposed 'friend' wouldn't throw you an assist?

I'm curious gents, I told an 'friend' about the KAWS before they dropped. He won the raffle, he had no intentions on wearing, bought them specifically to flip.

As some of yall know, my pair got stolen/lost and I really want them to wear. I approached him to buy his pair to trade for my size, even offered to pay a little extra as a kind gesture. Well he rebuffed my offer and won't sell them to me as he wants to hold out praying the resell market rebounds to what he originally thought they'd sell at.

Would yall feel some type of way that a supposed 'friend' wouldn't throw you an assist?
as an outsider looking and, don't take offense. but, he did buy to flip. if you offered him like $500 and he said no, I can understand. if u offered like $700 and he said no, then he's a dik

Same thing happened to me, he had no clue about a raffle and I told him about it and he won and I didn't. Then did the exact same thing as your friend (cough: non-friend did) I told mine to get bent and F off. He was a back stabbing POS anyways it comes to find out. This truly tells you all you need to know about this person to me. I might be alittle harsh but this guy I'm talking about didn't even collect or wear jordan's up until he won that raffle. A JOKE!! I can say with 100% honesty that if my friend wasn't going to just sell them I would give them to him for what I paid.

For sure since you was the one who told him about it. Sometimes its best to keep friends at arms length in some situations. Just for the sake of the friendship..lol. He trying to get rich off one pair? They are going for twice what retail is

For sure since you was the one who told him about it. Sometimes its best to keep friends at arms length in some situations. Just for the sake of the friendship..lol. He trying to get rich off one pair? They are going for twice what retail is

That's what the misses said, I should of never put him on and moving forward I'm not telling anyone about things like this. The thing that baffled me is I've helped him acquire/sell numerous shoes in the past and the one time I look for a little help he's out for self over what amounts to a few hundred dollars.

Is he looking for full resell value?

He's looking for what they were selling for before the market was flooded with them. In that $900-$1000 range but unless he plans on sitting on them for a prolonged period of time that ain't happening anytime soon. When I initially told him about them he saw dollar signs even made a post on FB about making a lot of money off them, smh.

Now at this point he'd be lucky to pull $300-$400 after fees with the market where it is.

what did u offer??

I didn't put a dollar amount out there but I was definitely willing to pay extra for them just not resell because I was going to trade/flip them for my correct size. Would of been foolish to pay resell for a size I can't wear and I wouldn't expect my 'friend' to charge me resell especially when I put him on.

He's looking for what they were selling for before the market was flooded with them. In that $900-$1000 range but unless he plans on sitting on them for a prolonged period of time that ain't happening.

That's what the misses said, I should of never put him on and moving forward I'm not telling anyone about things like this. The thing that baffled me is I've helped him acquire/sell numerous shoes in the past and the one time I look for a little help he's out for self over what amounts to a few hundred dollars.

If that’s the case, move on. If he fails to see the value in letting you get those for a good/decent price, screw him. There’s definitely going to be a time in future when he calls on you again and you’ll be in a position to dictate the situation.

Semi off topic but:

All these shoetubers who claim to say they have "unauthorized" pairs, where they at tho?!?!?

A couple of them disappeared lol

**** him. Like what another member said he’s prob a backstabbing fool too. That’s not a “friend”. Drop him and don’t look back. At this age if he’s still like that then he’s a pathetic snake.

And yes I’m getting upset over this, I’ve seen enough of these selfish people. *breathe*

**** him. Like what another member said he’s prob a backstabbing fool too. That’s not a “friend”. Drop him and don’t look back. At this age if he’s still like that then he’s a pathetic snake.

And yes I’m getting upset over this, I’ve seen enough of these selfish people. *breathe*
PREACH

he's not a friend, **** him.

Truth! I was gonna give em to my friend for retail if they didn’t fit me properly.....real friends bro

I don't see why a friend would OWE another friend a several hundred dollar discount, unless you guys discussed it prior. Do you randomly gift your friends hundreds of dollars?

Sure, it would be nice if they did so. But why would anyone expect it?

I don't see why a friend would OWE another friend a several hundred dollar discount, unless you guys discussed it prior. Do you randomly gift your friends hundreds of dollars?

Sure, it would be nice if they did so. But why would anyone expect it?
You must not like anybody! This was a very robotic response

Back
Top Bottom