Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Your situation is awful because your pair was stolen, so you'd hope your friend could empathize and help you out. That's understandable and I empathize with you brother, that really sucks.

But in general, if someone entered the raffle, won the raffle, and paid for the shoe - then it's their shoe to do as they please.
You got me confused with someone else

has anyone applies protectant to these beauties?? I am dieing to wear these, but I'm in Syracuse and we keep getting snow. and, if i ever got salt stains on these I'd lose my mind. recommedations?

Was lucky enough to win four raffles. Quite a year ... The IV is definitely my favorite Jordan silhouette. Happy New Years!

IMG_0783.JPG
IMG_0784.JPG
IMG_0785.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0783.JPG
    IMG_0783.JPG
    356 KB · Views: 3
Anyone got the heavy squeaks on their KAWS? I read baby powder helps but i wouldnt want to put baby powder on the any part of the suede tongue.

Point me in the direction if you passing. I’ll take it, assuming it’s legit and 100% authentic

Yup I checked everything, the actual shoes and the kaws one winning email in person. They are 100% authentic. I'm looking to meet the guy in an hour to buy. local sale tho

Yup I checked everything, the actual shoes and the kaws one winning email in person. They are 100% authentic. I'm looking to meet the guy in an hour to buy. local sale tho

Be careful and do it somewhere safe.

Good luck.

Post up pics if/when you do buy them.

Back
Top Bottom