IMG_4782.JPG
IMG_4783.JPG
IMG_4785.JPG
IMG_4786.JPG
IMG_4790.JPG
IMG_4789.JPG
IMG_4781.JPG
IMG_4781.JPG

Have Jordan 1s in 7.5, would an 8 Kaws still work for me? Might have to go this route since 7.5s weren’t available on release day.

would u guys say that the tongues are still high when on feet?

I'm curious gents, I told an 'friend' about the KAWS before they dropped. He won the raffle, he had no intentions on wearing, bought them specifically to flip.

Well as we all know the market bottomed out and so he's been stuck with them.

As some of yall know, my pair got stolen/lost and I really want them to wear. I approached him to buy his pair to trade for my size, even offered to pay a little extra as a kind gesture. Well he rebuffed my offer and won't sell them to me as he wants to hold out praying the resell market rebounds to what he originally thought they'd sell at.

Would yall feel some type of way that a supposed 'friend' wouldn't throw you an assist?

The market is bottomed out on these lol wut these are going back up in price my size 8 was at like 700 something on stockx now it's back up to 900 something.

Whenever I put my friends on raffles I never expect them to hook me up unless they specifically said so. You not telling your friend about the raffle doesn't change the fact your pair would of got stolen. You honestly just sound salty you lost your pair and can't come up on a steal. Especially when dude said from the jump he's trying to flip them.

With my closest tight knit friends this situation might vary but still I wouldn't expect to be hooked up especially if I didn't directly help them cop something through a plug/proxy.

:rofl::lol::lol:
The market is bottomed out on these lol wut these are going back up in price my size 8 was at like 700 something on stockx now it's back up to 900 something.

Whenever I put my friends on raffles I never expect them to hook me up unless they specifically said so. You not telling your friend about the raffle doesn't change the fact your pair would of got stolen. You honestly just sound salty you lost your pair and can't come up on a steal. Especially when dude said from the jump he's trying to flip them.

With my closest tight knit friends this situation might vary but still I wouldn't expect to be hooked up especially if I didn't directly help them cop something through a plug/proxy.
GREED! I bet some of you guys would charge your own sons or daughters full resale.

Not giving away free money to someone just because you know them is greedy lol okay bud. My friends need money just as much as me and I understand that. Dude gave him a link that hundreds of thousands of people already had access to he wasn't plugging his friend with some rare info lmao. On top of that dude won a pair! How is it the other dudes fault homies pair got stolen.

Y'all wild

How is this even being debated? haha Just like any other release... take the L, and move on. I personally wouldn't ask my friend to hook me up cause of my misfortune when he/she only got one pair. That's just me though... Then even if they did get multiple, Id throw it out there, but wouldn't EXPECT it. Have you ever just given this guy $400-$500? Would you realistically even consider it? That's like me assuming a friend would give me some of their stock because I told them I was interested in it, but never jumped on it and they did. Or in this case, did jump on it but sold too early. IDK to each their own I guess.

Not giving away free money to someone just because you know them is greedy lol okay bud. My friends need money just as much as me and I understand that. Dude gave him a link that hundreds of thousands of people already had access to he wasn't plugging his friend with some rare info lmao. On top of that dude won a pair! How is it the other dudes fault homies pair got stolen.

Y'all wild
Stolen? Did I miss something? He said he would even give him some cash, I just know I would do that for one of my friends. It’s a dog eat dog world to you, he wouldn’t even have entered if he didn’t get notified about it. I would say I hope it happens to you, but that would mean I would be just like you.

So if I tell my boy to go play the lottery the jackpot is looking good then I'm entitled to a part of his winning? Man get out of here with that. I agree with the buying dude dinner logic or throwing him some bread to show love. But just flatout losing out on hundreds of dollars because homie got his pair stolen? It's a no from me dawg. I wouldn't expect that from my friends at all. That's called guilt tripping.

Its been the same dude arguing!!! Just stop replying to him.. hes clearly set on his opinion

ANYWAY, I struck out on both Kaws raffles so no awesome Kaws shoes for me. :smh:

I knew when resell dipped to $700 that it would go back up, but it's just tough to spend that much on one pair of shoes. Oh well.

Thanks for all the on-feet pictures, they look great!

The part about them getting stolen is what does it for me. Sure if dude just didn't win a pair whatever but I know if 1 of my guys who really wanted the pair who put me onto the raffle got his **** stolen and I won a pair that I didnt even know about/want in the first place and dude offered me a fair deal like op did then I'm letting them go. It's not like he just offered him retail.

The part about them getting stolen is what does it for me. Sure if dude just didn't win a pair whatever but I know if 1 of my guys who really wanted the pair who put me onto the raffle got his **** stolen and I won a pair that I didnt even know about/want in the first place and dude offered me a fair deal like op did then I'm letting them go. It's not like he just offered him retail.
Yea the OP didn’t ask for retail, he offered to pay above retail. Some of you that’s not agreeing with the OP is picking and choosing stories. Comparing the state lottery and all. The “friend” knew nothing about the kaws raffle, the OP offered to pay above retail but want full market resale. Just in case some of you that forgot what a friend is, it’s I scratch your back and you scratch mine. But obviously it’s a one way streak for the “friend”. Sigh...whatever. It’s no point continuing this, everyone is stuck to their opinion and that’s fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea the OP didn’t ask for retail, he offered to pay above retail. Some of you that’s not agreeing with the OP is picking and choosing stories. Comparing the state lottery and all. The “friend” knew nothing about the kaws raffle, the OP offered to pay above retail but want full market resale. Just in case some of you that forgot what a friend is, it’s I scratch your back and you scratch mine. But obviously it’s a one way streak for the “friend”. Sigh...whatever. It’s no point continuing this, everyone is stuck to their opinion and that’s fine.
Again, I’m stuck to mine because of a friend that didn’t even collect or wear seen the dollar signs after I asked him to enter for me. Sorry, that OP was so long ago I forgot about them getting stolen.

But see, your situation is different. You asked your friend to enter for you. If he agreed, then he should honor his agreement 100%. That's a completely different scenario.

Again, I feel for him because his pair was lost in the mail, but that's not his friends fault. Losing his shoes is probably clouding his judgment, which is understandable. I'd be devastated in his position. But he's still being unreasonable. For instance, he states:

"I even offered to pay a little extra as a kind gesture."

It is not "a kind gesture" to ask someone to give you a several hundred dollar discount. That's just nuts.

Back
Top Bottom