Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Local seller is trying to sell me a 9.5 for $720 but I’ll pay $700 at most. A 9.5 is like 920 on goat
I say just pay that extra $20 if you really want it. I don’t think it will be $700 for a size 9.5 anytime soon. I was waiting for it to get to $800 for a size 9.5, but it stalled around $840~ then it slowly creeped up. So I got it for $850. Now it’s over $900, I think eventually it’ll be around $1100-1200 like the grey pair.

I see that **** on stockx all the time. A lot of times the lowest ask and highest bid is separated by like 15-20 bucks :lol:. I just pay if its something I really want. Really whats 15 bucks if its something I really want.
Sometimes I see a difference of $5, and I’m like these sellers or buyers are really gonna hold off over $5??? Smh

I say just pay that extra $20 if you really want it. I don’t think it will be $700 for a size 9.5 anytime soon. I was waiting for it to get to $800 for a size 9.5, but it stalled around $840~ then it slowly creeped up. So I got it for $850. Now it’s over $900, I think eventually it’ll be around $1100-1200 like the grey pair.

Yea ik but the seller was down for $700 then he changed his mind lol

Yea ik but the seller was down for $700 then he changed his mind lol
He went with the market I guess. If it increases more on StockX and other platform, he will increase again if it’s not sold yet.

He could easily sell on StockX now at $903 and get more than $720 after fees.

He went with the market I guess. If it increases more on StockX and other platform, he will increase again if it’s not sold yet.

He could easily sell on StockX now at $903 and get more than $720 after fees.

Assuming they are not fakes yes. Got some people to look at them and they said legit so I’ll probably bite at $720

Thay

that is if he doesn't change his mind again.

Never knew why people don’t sell On goat or stock x. Maybe they are unaware of the apps but it’s skeptical sometimes when people sell below market when they could easily sell on the apps

Never knew why people don’t sell On goat or stock x. Maybe they are unaware of the apps but it’s skeptical sometimes when people sell below market when they could easily sell on the apps
I just think it's because they don't wanna deal with the hassle of shipping and then having to wait a week for their money. Versus local sale is straight cash right away. Cash is king

Just went to the post office to pick up these beauties. Knew it was gonna rain pretty much the whole day in the bay and didnt want the mailman to leave it in the rain.

These are definitely a lot sexier in person. Before I said the greys are much better cuz it shows the details more but these are very close to being equal to them. But I do think the grey suede is more "buttery". The black suede goes really well with that GITD sole. And of course it’s more wearable than the greys cuz it’s black. Don’t know when I will wear them tho.
DEA34DD4-43CA-4B50-A5BA-5DAA046D7565.jpeg
D31280DC-1308-4E30-8A9D-B9552F9E2220.jpeg
F7C9E76D-ACBE-4ACC-8F56-177F3B4C5D74.jpeg
53A4C91B-04E6-44A6-B8EF-D1EEC8D8FBDD.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the thumbs up, friends! Just appreciating its sheer beauty. Like I said previously I somehow redeemed myself from the Grey's mishap.

Keep 'em pix flowin', guys!

Can you guys legit check these for me?
Almost positive they are good, but I just wanted to get NT's opinion nonetheless. Hopefully the pics I have included are good enough to tell. Thank you.

PO
Looks good.

Back
Top Bottom