Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

wow cant believe those trash *** levis IV's are selling for more than KAWS!! :sick: I'm sick fam.. wtf is going on ...

Side note- all of a sudden seeing these distressed pix of IV's started popping up on my social media feed, people are gonna feel sorry when they start to distress them themselves and realize its not the same :lol:
Are you looking at the prices on StockX? It’s only asking but no actual sales yet. I’m guessing the prices won’t hold up when it officially drop.

Are you looking at the prices on StockX? It’s only asking but no actual sales yet. I’m guessing the prices won’t hold up when it officially drop.

yah, and what resellers are asking

looks like a 10 and an 8 were recorded as sold on StockX

wow cant believe those trash *** levis IV's are selling for more than KAWS!! :sick: I'm sick fam.. wtf is going on ...

Cant stand flippers! Something must be done, at least, to make it harder for them to hoard all the stocks. This ruins everything for us collectors!

Cant stand flippers! Something must be done, at least, to make it harder for them to hoard all the stocks. This ruins everything for us collectors!

You beating a dead horse here bro! Everyone loves making money!! Sadly it’s how the game is nowadays.

Of course, I know lol! Just venting... otherwise, bottling up our emotions which is detrimental to the human psyche and can end up suffering from its side effects :rofl:

Caving into the aftermarket :smh:...

What’s everybody’s consensus on sizing stick with my white cement size?

Might slide my Yeezy 700’s to help cushion the blow :lol:...

Whoa...the hype is real on those Levi's x Jordan 4. Long line at the Levi's store here in San Francisco, CA (No Im not in line waiting for them, not worth it). I knew it would sell but didn't think it's this hyped up and its cold in SF today.

Sorry I know this wasn't related to Kaws but since it was mentioned here in previous page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa...the hype is real on those Levi's x Jordan 4. Long line at the Levi's store here in San Francisco, CA. I knew it will sell but didn't think it's this hyped up and its cold in SF today.

Sorry I know this wasn't related to Kaws but since it was mentioned here in previous page.

i realized that too. what I want to know is who are the people actually buying those shoes? prob people fooled by these IG "distressed" pix of them>D

i realized that too. what I want to know is who are the people actually buying those shoes? prob people fooled by these IG "distressed" pix of them>D
Prob more than half resellers hoping to make a quick buck.

I would think these are more for show and not to wear. It’s not breathable at all.

I hit on 2 pairs of em and i dont even care. They really dont do it for me and the supply is far greater than the black kaws pair - its crazy that there's so much demand that the prices are within 100 bucks of the kaws. It's twice the shoe that the levis blue denim pair is. I'd rock the black denim pair, that's way more my speed... (and i do appreciate the details and quality of the final product of this pair)

I hit on 2 pairs of em and i dont even care. They really dont do it for me and the supply is far greater than the black kaws pair - its crazy that there's so much demand that the prices are within 100 bucks of the kaws. It's twice the shoe that the levis blue denim pair is. I'd rock the black denim pair, that's way more my speed... (and i do appreciate the details and quality of the final product of this pair)
Send one of those size 13's you don't care for this way!

Need a size 11.5 so bad but I don't want to pay overt $750. Was seeing these a lot at that price like 2 weeks ago not so much anymore.

8B0D973E-D4B2-49CE-91B7-7E4CF18D5A8A.jpeg
Decided to UnDS today.

Back
Top Bottom