Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

anyone with the jacket can post some close pictures and descriptions to figure out a fake or not ? Tryna make sure i'm in the clear before i start wearing mine

These are beautiful...
0207181121.jpg

Greys still way better though imo!
0207181411.jpg

Grey pair is visually my favorite...Black pair is easier to wear though as they won’t show wear as easily...

they're both amazing lol.
really tho, the kaws are both some dam fine Jordan's. the materials are very nice and I appreciate the details.

Grey pair is visually my favorite...Black pair is easier to wear though as they won’t show wear as easily...
I still haven’t been able to bring myself to wear them, they’re just so pretty. I’m gonna end up selling them if I don’t man up in the next month or two.

I still haven’t been able to bring myself to wear them, they’re just so pretty. I’m gonna end up selling them if I don’t man up in the next month or two.

I'm in the same boat. I'm not into keeping something so hot locked up doing nothing. Leaning towards keeping and wearing rarely because is there really a cooler shoe to have in the collection? I would need like more than twice the resell to give em up.

Might as well keep the KAWS and put together some dope fits. Lucky to have em

Back
Top Bottom