Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So this just happened. Can't believe someone actually bought at that price

kaws.jpg

there are no size 9's on the site thats the reason it sold for so much
i guess the buyer didnt want to buy anywhere else

i feel like talking my size 9 DS pair over right

Can anybody confirm the sleeve length of a XL coach jacket ? Was able to get a L for a good price but sleeves are short af . Hoodie wears fitted but still has length ...

Is large your usual/ TTS for jackets? That's why u got that in that size...

FWIW, from the very top of the shoulder to the end of the sleeve it’s 28 inches. It’s pretty common for an extra large jacket to have 28 to 29 inch sleeves. So it’s pretty much standard measurements. But if you have long arms when you lift your arm the sleeve will come back past your wrist.

Screenshot_20180130-055732.jpg

NB: not mine

Is large your usual/ TTS for jackets? That's why u got that in that size...

FWIW, from the very top of the shoulder to the end of the sleeve it’s 28 inches. It’s pretty common for an extra large jacket to have 28 to 29 inch sleeves. So it’s pretty much standard measurements. But if you have long arms when you lift your arm the sleeve will come back past your wrist.

Screenshot_20180130-055732.jpg

NB: not mine
Thanks for the info on the sleeve . Yeah I normally wear L so it threw me off that the sleeves on L would only be 23”... 5” difference from the XL lol

Thanks for the info on the sleeve . Yeah I normally wear L so it threw me off that the sleeves on L would only be 23”... 5” difference from the XL lol
Quite frankly, it’s a wonderful jacket it’s just the sleeves are really short (for me since I've got a large too) I just don’t understand why they’re so short. It measures out fine but when you start wearing it... I think it’s the way the back is designed that makes the sleeve shorter. Seemingly the jacket is for somebody with short arms.

Quite frankly, it’s a wonderful jacket it’s just the sleeves are really short (for me since I've got a large too) I just don’t understand why they’re so short. It measures out fine but when you start wearing it... I think it’s the way the back is designed that makes the sleeve shorter. Seemingly the jacket is for somebody with short arms.
Hey, is the design inside the coach jacket 3M like the hoodie ?

Back
Top Bottom