Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Gotta Pay the Cost to Be the Boss.

I just wonder how the employees are able to backdoor such a shoe given the reservation program via the FA/Champs/FTL Apps...

For example, corporate knows how many pairs were sent to each store & someone will eventually win the pair you just purchased, so I wonder how that discrepancy will be handed when the customer complains or this becomes known at a higher level.

Nonetheless, congrats on the acquisition & as long as you enjoy them that much, given what you paid, thats all that matters.

PO

I ask no questions. I say no names.

I will say that there's ways around the app that ends up marking a pair sold that wasn't.

would have missed my winning email if you didnt post this 
nthat.gif

jk 

Same name, same phone number, different emails since you need different emails to create an account, and then whatever sizes they selected.

It truly is a draw, there isn't like an employee going through entries and selecting winners based on name and size. I believe it is all automated deciding who gets selected.

I remember on IG one of the sellers who would sell Just Don Hats would do a raffle for his followers, you'd pay to enter and then he would put the names in this app and the app would randomize the names like in raffle form and select an order of who gets the top slot and so on and so on. I wonder if Nike uses that same process / app ?
nerd.gif

Not saying its not an actual draw, but when you have more than 5 or so people bragging about entering in 1000+ entries and winning every draw, it sucks.

View media item 2385541
"This Friday all Social Status locations will be holding a scratch off Giveaway for the Kaws x Air Jordan 4. Each participant will be given 1 scratch off ticket each. *Limited amount of tickets available*
Participants who do not win the Scratch Off Giveaway will automatically be entered into a raffle for an opportunity to purchase the shoes. All winners of the raffle will be contacted via email Sunday April 2nd. Good luck everyone! [emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]10060[/emoji]"

:rolleyes

Last edited:
View media item 2385541
"This Friday all Social Status locations will be holding a scratch off Giveaway for the Kaws x Air Jordan 4. Each participant will be given 1 scratch off ticket each. *Limited amount of tickets available*
Participants who do not win the Scratch Off Giveaway will automatically be entered into a raffle for an opportunity to purchase the shoes. All winners of the raffle will be contacted via email Sunday April 2nd. Good luck everyone! [emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]10060[/emoji]"

:rolleyes

so some tix are automatic winners? and if you lose, you get put in the raffle?

I'm not caught up but someone mentioned other colors of kaws?

Are these releasing in other colors or something I'm not aware of?

I mostly gave up on these when I saw presales selling out at 1400 lmao. 

I'm not caught up but someone mentioned other colors of kaws?

Are these releasing in other colors or something I'm not aware of?

I mostly gave up on these when I saw presales selling out at 1400 lmao. 

Other colors of what?

There's only 1 pair of shoes and clothing that's it

He wasn't really going to collab with Nike anymore

Back
Top Bottom