Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

live bidding is never good because you get into this heat of the moment and bid higher than what the current value is just so you don't "lose" the auction

Last edited:
live bidding is never good because you get into this heat of the moment and bid higher than what the current value is just so you don't "lose" the auction

Hahaha they will probably have a bunch of friends and family of the store to bid just to jack the price up.

Well done Oneness :lol:

I tried a $1000 to see if the seller would bite
roll.gif
 I got a counteroffer of $1800.00.

This shoe is not worth more then $275 to me.  Personally I don't like 4s with leather wings, so overall, I'm not interested.  I am, however, interested in the marketing genius that's driving the kind of prices people are talking about here!  I can only hope that true fans get their hands on these, and not resellers!
brooo I assure you the ONLY people eating on these are resellers... and collectors like myself will be paying resell... or trading a bunch of basura hype like Zebras and Bred v2's... regretting selling my bape nmds rn...

Good for them. Most people only hoping to cop at retail with the intention of reselling anyway so they might as well make some money. It evens out all the times they have to push the Nike/JB crap that no one wants in order to keep their account.
They make their money on any hype release by selling 5-10x over retail.

Feel bad for the clowns who paid $1.8k for TB 750s from them

true fans likely to resell these too
Gotta resell because I couldn't get either OG air max 1 or Masters and I'm not paying $400 a piece. Damn that. Sell the KAWS for market then buy them. Resellers turn some of us into resellers out of necessity. Turrible game we chose to partake in.

This is gonna be a KAWS for concern. 

KAWS you want them, Don't mean you need them.

These are gonna KAWS more then most other shoes you pay resale for.

The only KAWS these shoes represent is Money.

tongue.gif

Last edited:
like i said people just had to brag, now SC done wrote an article with tweets and screenshots of the brags. shoutout to kaws for removing the links and changing some things tho 
nerd.gif

They make their money on any hype release by selling 5-10x over retail.

Feel bad for the clowns who paid $1.8k for TB 750s from them
Not familiar with how Oneness handled past releases...just speaking in general on what most of these Nike/JB account holders have to do in order to continue getting any hyped release. Everyone else is reselling, they might as well eat too.

And no, I'm don't feel bad for those clowns 
laugh.gif
 "A fool and his money are soon parted"

Gotta resell because I couldn't get either OG air max 1 or Masters and I'm not paying $400 a piece. Damn that. Sell the KAWS for market then buy them. Resellers turn some of us into resellers out of necessity. Turrible game we chose to partake in.
fact

Back
Top Bottom