Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Meaning I hit but I lost my chance? So worst L of all?! Fml
Well I use footlockers app and when it shows that message it just means you were NOT selected, that is all. I know that message very well, I'm a veteran at getting L's from footlocker, nike draw, kith etc... LOL

Well I use footlockers app and when it shows that message it just means you were NOT selected, that is all. I know that message very well, I'm a veteran at getting L's from footlocker, nike draw, kith etc... LOL

Right ok thank you for calming my blood pressure. Thought I was gonna have a heart attack and this on Android. My girl iPhone shows different screen saying "you were unable to reserve the shoes at the selected store"

KAWS lowkey trying to refresh his own website just to laugh at the fact that thirsty hypebeasts are flooding the server.

Last edited:

21Mercer is the only Nike store to have any KAWS clothing.

7 Hoodies

12 Shirts

6 Hats

No Jackets.

sick.gif

Smh. Don't tell me the clothes is flipping, too. I remember his Uniqlo clothes flew but still easy to find after awhile.

if i was someone like kaws i would drop them 11:59 pm and have everyone squirming for 23 hours and 59 minutes.

but this is why i'm not someone like kaws

Smh. Don't tell me the clothes is flipping, too. I remember his Uniqlo clothes flew but still easy to find after awhile.

Thing is the uniqlo stuff released in all the stores and restocked multiple times under retail too online. This is a much more limited drop compared to that so I think people will def resell it. I just need a hoodie and I'm out

All I can hear in my head is Borat saying "you Will never have this, you will never have this!"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

This is ******* insane their must be hundreds if not thousands of hacker scripts blasting his website . ******* locusts

Back
Top Bottom