Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

ah.

but what if THIS is the trap.
I wouldn't be surprised if they drop a new site similar to YS for this release to prevent the BD exploit discovered earlier this week. 

(Still weary of sending $400 to a random shopify)

Yooooo so i'm in Chicago for the first time for vacay, is there any places tomorrow doing a LIVE raffle for the KAWS 4?!

someone let me know please!

much apprecaited fams.

Okay nothing will come from this website for a while. Will come back in the morning to find how it all ended if I missed the moment...

Yooooo so i'm in Chicago for the first time for vacay, is there any places tomorrow doing a LIVE raffle for the KAWS 4?!

much apprecaited fams.
Nah I think the only spot in the Chi is 32 South State and it was a mobile raffle.

much apprecaited fams.
Nah I think the only spot in the Chi is 32 South State and it was a mobile raffle.
I checked late but I found out RSVP gallery did a raffle ticket entry raffle...

had to spend $30 to obtain a ticket though "/

and of course i strucked out on the Footaction kaws app raffle.

Last edited:

I checked late but I found out RSVP gallery did a raffle ticket entry raffle...

had to spend $30 to obtain a ticket though "/

and of course i strucked out on the Footaction kaws app raffle.
I ******* can't stand RSVP. They are sooo full of themselves.

Totally UNREAL!!
No. It was at "Jordan Bastille" Store.
I heard Colette will get them as well, but I wonder how they will do the release [emoji]128556[/emoji]
how was the release, fcfs? did you camp? congrats thats awesome. is jordan bastille an official jordan store?

Back
Top Bottom