Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

honestly who's the real clown here... the people running the site or the people glued to the site all day crying?
Lol I slept in nicely and I've been on and off the computer, actually about to leave for the night in about an hour but when you really look at it, they're going to be an instant sell out. Why not just release them early so people can get on with their day. It's really poor business practice if you ask me. I haven't seen late night drops before, most of them tend to happen in the morning and I think there's a good reason for that. And if they do happen later in the day, its typically not a random drop but an announced time. I knew there would be someone who replied with that though but as consumers who want the product, they're going to try their best to get it. The retailer shouldn't be making it such a pain in the *** when they can make it so much easier. Just my opinion. 

I cooked two pairs of Royals!

I'm good where I'm at....good luck to all waiting for the Pump Fake from Kaws.

This some b.s.at this point

But it's better then being drenched in the rain

Was there any official word the shoes would drop on the Kaws website besides the stupid picture that's been up the past few days
No confirmation anywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom