Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

No one seems to answer my question what was the deal with the Brooklyn Museum today what was the procedure like and it's crazy cause I live at least 15 minutes away from there

So it's definitely less than 1200 pairs, worldwide. Right? Honestly, isn't that an extremely limited run?

“BackDoor Debacle” Happens SparkPay is no longer active Splay posts Mickey Mouse video in pure reference to Brian’s inspiration to the KAWS doll. Splay posts Snapchat Story of KAWSONE.COM in the morning. KAWSONE.com now points to RackSpace (the same servers for Splay), and is running Nginx like all their other projects.

Splay is a web design firm based out of New York that works on Supreme, BAPE, CavEmpt and other websites…

So it's definitely less than 1200 pairs, worldwide. Right? Honestly, isn't that an extremely limited run?
There is A LOT more than 1200 pairs.

yeezys are "extremely limitied" and last few drops (besides zebras) were like 250k worldwide
laugh.gif

i'm glad that i've only been a fan of kaws for one day, cause after today, he taught me that he does not care for people like Ye does....

Unreal. 11PM and still nothing. I can't believe I've been monitoring this page since 6AM this morning. Feel even worse for those of you who stayed up all night. 

I've consulted with my cat, Ninja. We've established there is roughly 4251 pearz available.

Gotta be patient. Dude still gotta go home from the museum, unwind from the day, post some useless throwback pic on IG so ppls notifications go off, then finally hes gonna be like "I think they've suffered enough" then...

View media item 2387700
And everything will go up and sell out in 0.0001 seconds and ppl will come back in here and be like "cart jacked", "f*cking bots/hackers", "I just wanted the cap and couldnt even get that" blah blah blah

Gotta be patient. Dude still gotta go home from the museum, unwind from the day, post some useless throwback pic on IG so ppls notifications go off, then finally hes gonna be like "I think they've suffered enough" then...

And everything will go up and sell out in 0.0001 seconds and ppl will come back in here and be like "cart jacked", "f*cking bots/hackers", "I just wanted the cap and couldnt even get that" blah blah blah

i'm glad that i've only been a fan of kaws for one day, cause after today, he taught me that he does not care for people like Ye does....
yeezy would leave adidas if they did this to the fans (well if he could or try to)

jumpan is probably out gambling or partying somewhere...doesnt give a f as long as his checks with certain amount of digits keep rollin in

Back
Top Bottom