Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

For those who didn’t eat, the good news is resell price wont cost you an arm and leg. They seem to made a good amount of these compared to the gray ones. I mean everypage has multiple mwmbers winning the lottery.
you sure about this? lottery only vs worldwide release as of now comparing the two

I woke up this morning so i should at least be happy about that
383274483726680064.png

What if you thought you only entered once but you really entered like 4 times but it kept saying "waiting" .. :sick:
Bro I was just thinking the same thing. I'm a little bit nervous my order will get cancelled due to multiple entries because I kept submitting the damn thing.

Never forget.. per KAWSONE.com

Purchase for Personal Use Only
You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.

Capture.PNG

Tried to enter on computer for size 9. Wheel kept spinning so tried on phone and got through. Could have entered more than once with other family members info, but tried to be legit and got an L.

Back
Top Bottom