Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

my rule of thumb is that if a brand doesn't explicitly say so, it's not an exclusive. Most recent example is Gold Top 3's and Zebras.
Resellers and bloggers were the only people to say it was exclusive. Brands obviously had other thoughts.

There would typically be some indication if it was an exclusive. Usually its a combination of some of these:
  1. It's said outright by the brand
  2. A release of a very specific volume of shoes (500 pairs of Chanels x Pharrells, 250 KidRobot AM1s)
  3. Each shoe is a numbered pair (Bespoke Paris AM1)
Exclusives are usually also hyperstrike numbers. This is easily in the quickstrike numbers.

Got a shipping email Friday, updated to In Transit today, should be here Wednesday. Excited to finally see these in hand.

Both my pairs are in transit. One scheduled for delivery at my sister's house on Wednesday and the other scheduled for delivery at my house Thursday.

What’s the odds my shipment goes from “Order Processed: Ready for UPS” all the way to “Out For Delivery” by tomorrow morning ?

UPS app says they’ll be delivered tomorrow after I just received confirmation today.. I do live in Brooklyn where they’re shipping from though

What’s the odds my shipment goes from “Order Processed: Ready for UPS” all the way to “Out For Delivery” by tomorrow morning ?

UPS app says they’ll be delivered tomorrow after I just received confirmation today.. I do live in Brooklyn where they’re shipping from though

Brooklyn navy yard Flushing avenue

I’ve had the package showing in MyChoice since the 30th, but it appears that the package has never even been picked up. I’m hoping that it’s on its way and tracking is just glitching. Supposed to arrive in SoCal on Thursday.

I would keep these... I know it's hard to do these days, but this is the one shoe you will never see retro or be released after these runs.. This is an artist collab, an artist who never does the same thing twice. You will regret it in 2, 3, 5 years.. I think for that reason it's gonna be hard to wear this shoe or let it go.. wish I could afford 2 pairs.. but oh well, lucky to have one.
^This

People ditching their pairs right now for $900 to $1500 is such a bad decision; but hey, I guess people are in it for the short change and i'm assuming that the people who are selling their pairs are thinking "I can always buy them again on the resale"; bad decision too. The Kaws 4s are only gonna go waay up in value thru time. Also, with the amount of fakes that are flooding the market, your chances of "buying back" that authentic pair on the resale is nonexistent.

Let's face it people... This raffle was the only guaranteed opportunity on an authentic pair and once they're sold off on the resale market, consider them lost forever. Just know that when you do "buy back" that pair, there's a 89.9% chance that they're fake, flawed, or tampered with (ex. only one shoe in the pair is real).

Btw, you're really gonna trust StockX or Grailed? They're people that love exclusive sneaker like we do and they are no way more educated in spotting fakes then us or whomever knows kicks. Doesn't take a genius or a college degree.

To the people keeping their pairs and wearing them - you guys are they real MVP.

Trying to be as patient as possible, maintaining the good vibes! This was my first raffle win ever and I'm beyond excited to get them in hand. Hoping for a shipping confirmation in the next few days...

You're forgetting about the seasonal drivers this time of year.

Most of my UPS drivers are pretty good what I don't like is FedEx so that makes me more relaxed.

Glad kaws don't use fedex.
The fedex drivers by me the seasonal ones including the yearly ones are very sheisty and nosey.

Article just came out saying UPS failed to hire seasonal drivers this year. They're forcing regular drivers to work 70 hours a week. The workers are protesting. Maybe that's why that disgruntled driver delivered my Kaws to Philadelphia instead of California.

What's going on with UPS? Amazon just sent me an email saying one of my orders is delayed.

And my Yeezy Supply order just updated saying it's delayed and is gonna be returned to sender! It originated in Calabasas which is like 40 miles away from me but it ended up going to NEW YORK. This is 3 packages in a row. What are the odds man???

Attachments

• IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1527.PNG
    IMG_1527.PNG
    132.8 KB · Views: 30
That's crazy. So your're in Cali, yet your Kaws were accidentally sent to someone in Philly. Now one of your amazon orders are delayed, and then your Yeezys all of sudden says its going to be sent back to the sender and ends up in New York?! Sheesh......something doesn't add up.

That's crazy. So your're in Cali, yet your Kaws were accidentally sent to someone in Philly. Now one of your amazon orders are delayed, and then your Yeezys all of sudden says its going to be sent back to the sender and ends up in New York?! Sheesh......something doesn't add up.

Man UPS killin me

Does anyone's shipping from UPS say "SAVINO DEL BENE"? Sounds odd since I haven't ordered anything and still no shipping email, but it says I have a package coming in tomorrow (today technically).

Does anyone's shipping from UPS say "SAVINO DEL BENE"? Sounds odd since I haven't ordered anything and still no shipping email, but it says I have a package coming in tomorrow (today technically).
If you got that then your golden pony boy!!:emoji_woman::emoji_thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom