Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

everyone complaining about UPS dropoffs at their house....why do yall just do UPS My Choice and have it held at a UPS store?

To sell or purchase?
To sell. I mean some people MAY bite that price. But right now, the chances of that are slim. I personally wouldn’t off my pair for less than 1200 right now. Yes more pairs will get delivered and YES the undercutting will happen but I am 99% sure that it will not go below 900. I would rather sell for 1050 and make roughly the same profit on GOAT or STOCKX than to do a personal sale. Is the chance of a wider release possible? Yes. But do I think it’ll happen? No. I’m in no hurry to sell this shoe. And worst case scenario is a got one to rock and one to stock. It’s a win either way. Ur best chance to capitalize on the price u want atm is to hope everyone’s pairs come in at the same time next week and the undercutting is off the charts. Other than that, catching for ur price off goat and stockx will be hard. You will have better chances in FB groups.

To sell. I mean some people MAY bite that price. But right now, the chances of that are slim. I personally wouldn’t off my pair for less than 1200 right now. Yes more pairs will get delivered and YES the undercutting will happen but I am 99% sure that it will not go below 900. I would rather sell for 1050 and make roughly the same profit on GOAT or STOCKX than to do a personal sale. Is the chance of a wider release possible? Yes. But do I think it’ll happen? No. I’m in no hurry to sell this shoe. And worst case scenario is a got one to rock and one to stock. It’s a win either way. Ur best chance to capitalize on the price u want atm is to hope everyone’s pairs come in at the same time next week and the undercutting is off the charts. Other than that, catching for ur price off goat and stockx will be hard. You will have better chances in FB groups.

I like my chances, you would have a point if there were lots of bids over 1,000 but right not for this size thats not the case.

I like my chances, you would have a point if there were lots of bids over 1,000 but right not for this size thats not the case.
Good luck. Hope you dont have to go over.
Also, remember that multiple ppl on stockx can have your bid of 900, but it will only show one. Depends on when you put your bid.

Random as **** but anybody with both black and greys do ur black have more/smaller stitches around the sole by the toe.

I seen some sizes going for under 900 today and the 1500 price range has come and went, probably in a few weeks but not now

Good luck. Hope you dont have to go over.
Also, remember that multiple ppl on stockx can have your bid of 900, but it will only show one. Depends on when you put your bid.

no, it shows how many people have what price bids even if theres more than 1. This is why people do $1 war

BEC57B6A-379A-42E8-BAD1-11CD9025181C.jpeg
shoes shipped last night at 10pm got here today

At first i was going to sell these but I just took a good look at the shoe and it's good looking and great quality

I think I'm going to sit on these or wear them down the line.

this raffle was one of the most fair and
square for a shoe that I wanted but at this stage of my sneaker Collecting life I would not bother to put the work with camping or waiting on line for at retail or pay any where near resale.
It was totally unexpected

Bottom line I'm very happy I was picked
Thanks kaws and jordan brand

Last edited:
Man.... just got hit with an update...went from possible arrival date of 12/ 07 to next week the 13th!? Dang it! I just wanted to see my buttery goodness.

Back
Top Bottom