Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So are you guys saying a Kaws 4 would be an even trade with the AJ1 Off White?
I have a Grey Kaws 4 DS Sz8 that I would love to trade with the AJ1 OW.

No update since ship date (nov30) until today, which will be out for delivery.. im guessing ups is not scanning between locations

Just got an update from Kaws.

Attachments

• 7B873A3F-E9BA-4973-B3BE-1CD881D21A7C.jpeg
    7B873A3F-E9BA-4973-B3BE-1CD881D21A7C.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 55
I received same email, but my package finally moved. I still do not have a scheduled delivery date. It took it 3 days to move from ready to ship

So I chose the option on the Ups app to have them held at the local Ups store. Got an email this morning saying they will be out for delivery tomorrow. Called Ups and they said that the package can’t be sent to the store until a delivery attempt has been made. This make no sense to me. Seems like a complete waste of time.

KAWS are already selling below $1,000.. 10 and 14 sold for 950

yeah dropping even more as everyday goes by. resell is about $1000ish now. People in my FB group cant even flip these for 1100, saw a few make deals for under $1000 already. If news is confirmed they are really going to re-release these on SNRKS/NIKE look for market price to be like 700-800 lol.

gotta do the slow clap for those who got their shoes first and flipped quickly, came out as winners.

IMG_3814.JPG
Here is some quick stock X data I pulled. If your size has high volume good luck with your high ask.

614 total pairs on stock X. 215 pairs already sold. Many people haven't received their pairs and stockx is one of many places to sell.

For the buyer data I removed the bogus bids of $800 and under.

But if you are buying I would say do it now before all the fakes get closer to the real pairs especially if you have a high volume size I don't think it will go much lower.

IMG_3814.JPG
Here is some quick stock X data I pulled. If your size has high volume good luck with your high ask.

614 total pairs on stock X. 215 pairs already sold. Many people haven't received their pairs and stockx is one of many places to sell.

For the buyer data I removed the bogus bids of $800 and under.

But if you are buying I would say do it now before all the fakes get closer to the real pairs especially if you have a high volume size I don't think it will go much lower.

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of these listings are people who haven't received the shoes yet.

even if these drop on snkrs they will be super limited. people will strike out hard and back to ebay they go

also keep in mind the market for $1000+ sneakers is not that high

Last edited:
UPS notification just said delivering tomorrow, but they still haven’t even been scanned to leave KAWS. God damn is UPS terrible

Back
Top Bottom