Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

good advise mom....my local footlocker still has sizes 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.

even after all these years they couldn't sell these out on release day. Ill buy them from a desperate reseller for lower than retail soon enough, thank you very much.
Yeah right where the hell they do that at? 10.5-12 still on the shelves ********. These ******* were sold out in my city before they even came out in stores. Holler at me in 6 months ill have em for ya for $250.

IMO

the OG Retro 10's were the 1994-95 Releases - Which Powder Blue wasn't part of…  They didn't make the "NEW YORK" Blue Retro 10 till 2005

that's 10 yrs after the original Release  - so really this shoe is a Retro of a Retro...

But to all the Baby NT'ers it was released before you were born….  So I guess it is Retro to you…    

Actually in November of 94, the Hornets aka Powder Blue X's were Originally Released.! The New York X's were Varsity Blue a with Orange.. I think you're the BabyNT'er.!

My Dude Just Discredited His Entire Post In The First Sentence
roll.gif
Whatever how i worded it…  the AIR JORDAN 10's came out in 94-94  - jordan wasn't even playing BBALL he was playing baseball which went on strike

and brought him back to the NBA in 95...

Do your homework… since your soooo into wordplay

Picked up both 11.5's in my city due to Eblens raffles. A lot of people camped in hopes to pick up leftover sizes. All the raffle winners picked up their pairs before the deadline. My city is SOLDOUT of Infrareds and powder blue 10's. These were hyped in my city.

in mine as well :lol: went to the mall and I LITERALLY saw whole families in these... mommy, daddy, baby, whole 9 :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: damn :lol:

There's a Villa opening up on the 28th on 1205 N Cicero doing a pretty cool refresh, they may have these but they will have the Bred 1's according to their picture. I'll post if I can find it.

EDIT: Here's the picture

View media item 821068

Phone orders taken?

I Actually Lived In Chicago During MJ's Career, Not Just Regurgitating What I Read On Wikipedia About The Dude...... No Homework Needed Over Here, Thanks Tho
wink.gif
HAHAHA 

Cuz you lived in the City when he played there makes you a historian on MJ….  that's the dumbest **** i've heard….

If that's the case,   Can you tell me The Shoe History of BARAKA OBAMA. LMAO    IDIOT! 

IMO

the OG Retro 10's were the 1994-95 Releases - Which Powder Blue wasn't part of…  They didn't make the "NEW YORK" Blue Retro 10 till 2005

that's 10 yrs after the original Release  - so really this shoe is a Retro of a Retro...

But to all the Baby NT'ers it was released before you were born….  So I guess it is Retro to you…    

Like the other dude said, these were made between 94'-95' there basically is another lookalike of the shoe which is dubbed the "Knicks" name, the major difference being to me the orange jumpman instead of the white on the sole. But UNC did play in these because they were made for them along with the other 10's made while Jordan was playing baseball. Another interesting fact is that the Chicago 10's were originally made for Miami Heat and hadn't Pippen and eventually Michael worn them when he came back they probably would be called the Miami/Heat 10's today.

Last edited:
Actually in November of 94, the Hornets aka Powder Blue X's were Originally Released.! The New York X's were Varsity Blue a with Orange.. I think you're the BabyNT'er.!
your right…. my mistake on the Hornets COLOR way…   Nov 94  - my point being…   People saying their 2005 X's are OG X's is not correct

that's all….

Enough with the RANTS…  

Again like my previous post said there were 2 og dark powder blue colorways originally so fighting over which colorway is correct is pointless.

Maybe next time nike will retro the lighter more carolina blue version

The knicks and orlando colorways are 2 totally different colorways in itself

Last edited:
:lol: damn :lol:
Phone orders taken?

No phone order's taken, I would know because due to my disability that would be an amazing option so I could pick up about 4 shoe's I really wanted and missed out on. They only do camp outs and it's going to be below freezing temperatures all of next week, I'm just putting the news out there to help the community and whoever is willing to camp out.

I dont mind as long as it doesnt become a **** throwing contest.

It beats the hell out of everyone saying copped or 2 purrs atleast lol

All of this arguing. Meanwhile, i'm just sitting here anxiously waiting for my pair to arrive in the mail next week. 

HAHAHA 

Cuz you lived in the City when he played there makes you a historian on MJ….  that's the dumbest **** i've heard….

If that's the case,   Can you tell me The Shoe History of BARAKA OBAMA. LMAO    IDIOT! 

Does @dunkbeast Have Multiple User Names He Uses To Troll These Threads Or What :stoneface:

You Called The Original Release From 94-95 Both An OG And A Retro In The Same Sentence...... Leads Me To Believe You Don't Know The Difference Between Those Two Terms....... Then Went On To Make Comments About "BabyNTrs", After Already Having Discredited Yourself In The First Damn Sentence :lol: Afterwards, You Felt The Need To Regurgitate Basic MJ Knowledge And Tell Me To "Do My Homework" Like You Somehow Were Educating Me On The Topic :rolleyes So Who's REALLY The Self Perceived Historian Here?

I Personally Grew Up During The MJ Era Idolizing The Man And His Achievements, As I'm Sure Many Other True OG Members Here Did As Well. Thus, No Need For Myself To Do Any "Homework" As You Call It, As That Info Is Permanently Seared Into My Brain As A Result Of My Childhood Years In Chicago Spent Following His Career...

YOU GET IT NOW BUD?

It's Like The Rookie Challenge In These Threads As Of Late I Swear :lol:

Last edited:
Everyone is trippin about pinpoint exact shades of colors on every OG thread that has released so far within the last two weekends instead of appreciating how dope and close to the OG shoe were released.
THIS!!! All of the complaining about OG retros is ridiculous....do they not understand that a shoe that is 13 years old is going to either going to be color faded or that color they used during that time may not be very close due to advancing color palettes? Go ahead and complain. It'll allow us Double and triple up

There's a Villa opening up on the 28th on 1205 N Cicero doing a pretty cool refresh, they may have these but they will have the Bred 1's according to their picture. I'll post if I can find it.

EDIT: Here's the picture
Might get the steels if I can't get the Powder Blue. You think they'll restock the Powder Blues?

Back
Top Bottom