Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

What exactly was your reason for passing on these anyway. Its not like we get a OG Colorway AJ being retroed for the first time very often these days. And these are pretty much identical looks wise to the OG's. Im guessing your reasoning for passing was the quality of the leather right?
A couple things:

1) Just not a fan of "dimpled leather", either in terms of looks or wear, so that detracted from the shoe's appeal for me.

2) I just got the white/infra 6s last week and so getting these Xs would strain my monthly budget.

So while there were definitely "pros" to this shoe (i don't have a X in my collection, it is OG, and I do like the overall look), these two "cons" slightly outweighed them, adding up to a "pass" for me.

not my pics but for comparison with the OG.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sbdunkscarl/
Thank you for posting this.  Crazy how people are still complaining about the differences between the OG and 2014's.  Thanks to these pics, we can pretty well see the blue is only slightly brighter on the 2014's.

I got my pair with ease yesterday.  Walked into Exclucity in Montreal... walked out with my 11.5.  As of 12:30 yesterday, the manager of my local Footlocker told me he had only sold 2 pairs.  Everyone is sleeping on these up here.

Last edited:
I think color argument would die if dudes would just relax and let the situation breathe. You dudes would rather hyperventilate though. 

Ok why would you post a pic that contradicts your point? There is clearly a difference in the two powder blues. That's a great pic to show the slight difference in colors and if you can't see that, its fine with me too. Most noobs don't know the difference between part 1 and part 2.

wow! first the white infrareds were near spot on, and now these.. jb finally doing ish right.

I wouldn't have missed this release for [emoji]128169[/emoji]! Me and cousin had these when we were X. Dig dat [emoji]128077[/emoji]thank you JB. No matter what I cop this year. This one really meant a lot to me[emoji]128575[/emoji]I'm real emotional right now guys. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Ok why would you post a pic that contradicts your point? There is clearly a difference in the two powder blues. That's a great pic to show the slight difference in colors and if you can't see that, its fine with me too. Most noobs don't know the difference between part 1 and part 2.

I love that a difference in opinion on a color gets you called a "noob". I realize to Tweens, post count means everything, but you should never assume you know who you're talking to.

I think color argument would die if dudes would just relax and let the situation breathe. You dudes would rather hyperventilate though. 

Either you like the sneaker or you don't. I don't understand why people have to give a reason on the internet.

I love that a difference in opinion on a color gets you called a "noob". I realize to Tweens, post count means everything, but you should never assume you know who you're talking to.
good advise mom....my local footlocker still has sizes 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.

even after all these years they couldn't sell these out on release day. Ill buy them from a desperate reseller for lower than retail soon enough, thank you very much.

Bunch of girls in here complaining about a shoe they copped without a single hint of hesitation. 
sick.gif

Happens with every release.

Give It Up Clown, You Lost This Battle :lol:

The OG's Are 19 Years Old... Do You Not Understand The Concept Of Colors Fading Over TIME?

You Can Go Ahead And STOP POSTING Now..........You're Beating A Dead Horse :smh:

You sound like a spoiled 18 12 year old.

FIXED

Last edited:
good advise mom....my local footlocker still has sizes 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.

even after all these years they couldn't sell these out on release day. Ill buy them from a desperate reseller for lower than retail soon enough, thank you very much.

So, you're complaining about the color and you're still going to buy them. Good for you. Maybe you'll have them in time for your freshman year in high school.

Give It Up Clown, You Lost This Battle
laugh.gif

The OG's Are 19 Years Old... Do You Not Understand The Concept Of Colors Fading Over TIME?

You Can Go Ahead And STOP POSTING Now..........You're Beating A Dead Horse
mean.gif
Listen to this guy at 1:23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and yeah i'll still buy them for less than retail once you hype kids understand they aren't all that after a few weeks and need the money for the next jordan release.

Last edited:
Either you like the sneaker or you don't. I don't understand why people have to give a reason on the internet.
Agreed fam. I copped and i'm happy with my purchase. The color is slightly different but it's nothing to lose sleep over.  

Listen to this guy at 1:23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and yeah i'll still buy them for less than retail once you hype kids understand they aren't all that after a few weeks and need the money for the next jordan release.

Whatever makes you feel like you're "winning" in this thread. 
laugh.gif

And Who Is This Dude?

eyes.gif

Kid Looks Like A Damn Freshman In College (Wait, Did This Dude Just Do A Quick Review Himself And Try To Use It As Proof Positive?)
roll.gif
lol i love sundays...got nothing but time to clown you kids. Here is another og collector speaking truth. Again....0:48

you must be illiterate too to not see the DRK in the color code for your 10s. your just a total ****** arent you?
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom