Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Sizes are up at footaction.. Check it out.
When any of the sizes are added to cart ,, it comes up out of stock..
These are gone online retail wise, however finish line online shows cg infrared Xs can be added to cart, but I dont see the powder Xs on there .. I assume there are Probably a few stores that got them if you was to go face to face to find them.

everyone sayin' "year of the 6's", yet so far two 6's dropped & carmines planned ... but three 10's dropped already & another comin' out on march 22nd ... i'd say year of the 10's so far! ...
Do you remember how many 9s dropped in 2012 and 8s last year?

JB retros models in cycles. Release some 10s now, they wait for 2018 to drop a load again. They know that they have to get them out now, so in out about 4-5 years when the 23rd Anniversary of each shoe comes around people wont complain that models are being over played.

Only exception being 1s, 3s and 4s as they are JBs big money making retros.

I have to return my pair. I am not happy with the color.

The colors I got from pics here on niketalk were more like powder blue/carolina blue. Thats what I was hoping to get on this pair.

The blue is some funky color blue and I dont like it so these are being returned to Footlocker House of hoops at TOPANGA MALL. Hit them up if you;re looking for a pair.

Sad part is that Ive never won a raffle, now that Ive won it, I dont want the shoes. So sad.

Im hearin people say these fit different from other 10s retroed this year??? Say it aint so! I've always found 10s to fit a bit smaller because of the way the middle hugs your foot. How do these fit compared to the CG infrareds?

anyone who ordered from FNL got an expected delivery date??

one of my friends says his FNL pair won't be delivered until 3/3

when I ordered 88s and black toe 13s last year from FNL, shipping didn't take that long.

anyone who ordered from FNL got an expected delivery date??

one of my friends says his FNL pair won't be delivered until 3/3

when I ordered 88s and black toe 13s last year from FNL, shipping didn't take that long.

Did he get free shipping? If he did, ups sure post take longer that ups ground which finishline charges for. If not then idk why it's taking till next Monday

Did he get free shipping? If he did, ups sure post take longer that ups ground which finishline charges for. If not then idk why it's taking till next Monday
I just asked.  He chose economy shipping.  I haven't ordered from FNL in a while.  Is that the free shipping option??

I was just wondering b/c he lives in Ohio and it shouldn't take that long for delivery.  But now I see why.

I just asked.  He chose economy shipping.  I haven't ordered from FNL in a while.  Is that the free shipping option??

I was just wondering b/c he lives in Ohio and it shouldn't take that long for delivery.  But now I see why.

Yea economy shipping=ups surepost shipping and it takes longer most of the time. It was the free shipping option, he probably ordered on the mobile site or something or did he order a gs size?

Im hearin people say these fit different from other 10s retroed this year??? Say it aint so! I've always found 10s to fit a bit smaller because of the way the middle hugs your foot. How do these fit compared to the CG infrareds?

These do fit different, my Steels (size 10) are wider and are a little loose, I had to get a 11 in the Powders because they are very narrow, just like the Chi. 10s

I'm an 11 in the CG Infrared and got 11 in these PB too, they fit just as good

Back
Top Bottom