Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Pink or orange you'd still cop the blacks
roll.gif
!!!! How'd you know???  LOL

Same dudes hating on the infared6s were going hard for the bel air 5s. I guess pink is only acceptable on hype driven releases. Eh. At end of day Im still 100% man rockin my infareds.
i'll be rocking mine too as i will rock anything i like because that's how i roll. I don't need hype or the approval of the masses to help me make up my mind!!!

Same dudes hating on the infared6s were going hard for the bel air 5s. I guess pink is only acceptable on hype driven releases. Eh. At end of day Im still 100% man rockin my infareds.
Couldn't be further from the point.  A lot of people don't like the infrared 6s because the red does not look like it did when they first came out.  Some of us remember those from back then.  I know they didn't look like that pink stuff for sure.  So, it became a totally different shoe to me.  Know what I mean?  Nobody hates on the infra6s here.  I'm just saying the color ruined it "for me" not for you or anyone else.

Thursday will be a good day
pimp.gif
 powder blues coming in the afternoon, and nets on tnt in the evening
laugh.gif
. also, shadows will always be a pass for me. never liked them. Chicagos with 45 would be very hyped I'm thinking but I would go for them

Last edited:
Anyone have bobcats and these? Is the fit the same? If so i know i can go down .5 size in bobcats when i find a pair

Couldn't be further from the point.  A lot of people don't like the infrared 6s because the red does not look like it did when they first came out.  Some of us remember those from back then.  I know they didn't look like that pink stuff for sure.  So, it became a totally different shoe to me.  Know what I mean?  Nobody hates on the infra6s here.  I'm just saying the color ruined it "for me" not for you or anyone else.
This! But I find it better to ignore statements such as his. Not only are they 2 different sneakers but one of the pairs isn't even a retro pair at all. I can understand people's distaste or frustration w/ the 6s. It's simply due to the fact that when a pair gets "retroed", I'm assuming most people would like for it to look as closely to the original as possible. Considering there there wasn't much you get wrong w/ that particular sneaker, they could have at least got the hue of red as close as possible

Back
Top Bottom