Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

thing is i want another pair but not at $170 + tax :lol:

these arent worth retail IMO as much as i like the shoe itself and colorway. i have 2 pairs of steels only becaue my brother didnt like em i so kept the pair for myself

EDIT: LOL just saw they are asking $185 a pair... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
thing is i want another pair but not at $170 + tax
laugh.gif

these arent worth retail IMO as much as i like the shoe itself and colorway. i have 2 pairs of steels only becaue my brother didnt like em i so kept the pair for myself

EDIT: LOL just saw they are asking $185 a pair...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If you bought them for retail at nike.com, finishline, footlocker, wherever online, it was 169.99 + 12.54 in tax, came out to 182.54.

This is not even 3 bucks over retail.  free shipping and no tax at shoepalace. 

thing is i want another pair but not at $170 + tax :lol:

EDIT: LOL just saw they are asking $185 a pair... :lol: :lol:

If you bought them for retail at nike.com, finishline, footlocker, wherever online, it was 169.99 + 12.54 in tax, came out to 182.54.

This is not even 3 bucks over retail.  free shipping and no tax at shoepalace. 

im saying they arent worth retail.

and finishline charges shipping. my brothers pair of steels i paid almost $200 :lol:

Yea but it's always free shipping I think and you can occasionally save a few bucks with their rewards program.
Yea that's not bad. Unless you are like some guys who refuse to pay over retail which hey I understand. 185 shipped for me not bad. Retail on NDC with free shipping is beautiful though lol

Back
Top Bottom