Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I didn't appreciate OnTrac leaving the shoes on my gate door's pillar for someone to snatch. Didn't even ring the doorbell smh. Good thing that day I had the dope open and pops spotted em

Looking for a size 13 for retail, or very near it. If i call a HOH or NT or something, can they ship it to a footlocker near me or something? Any help would be appreciated.

Looking for a size 13 for retail, or very near it. If i call a HOH or NT or something, can they ship it to a footlocker near me or something? Any help would be appreciated.

call the niketown in boston that was just posted. that's a start.

I'd call again as well as hit nikes customer service number. Product has been there for over a month and they have done phone orders in the past.
Heck, that's what nike find is founded for. To be able to secure product that is otherwise unavailable locally or online.

It's a restock but I'm not sure if that would make a difference. The store reopened about a month ago so they have been doing some small restocks

Last edited:
I'd call again as well as hit nikes customer service number. Product has been there for over a month and they have done phone orders in the past.
Heck, that's what nike find is founded for. To be able to secure product that is otherwise unavailable locally or online.

It's a restock but I'm not sure if that would make a difference. The store reopened about a month ago so they have been doing some small restocks

Now that makes sense. I guess a savvy person could chit chat with someone and see if there is a time frame that the shoes have to be there before they can be ordered.

Now that makes sense. I guess a savvy person could chit chat with someone and see if there is a time frame that the shoes have to be there before they can be ordered.

It's worth a shot. They've been moving things crazy fast though. I remember hearing about some Baron 1's that were restocked and I called a couple days after I heard about it and the entire size run was already gone.

It's worth a shot. They've been moving things crazy fast though. I remember hearing about some Baron 1's that were restocked and I called a couple days after I heard about it and the entire size run was already gone.

gotcha. the original comment made it like they were just sitting there, chilling and collecting dust, you know? your clarification makes a ton of sense.

gotcha. the original comment made it like they were just sitting there, chilling and collecting dust, you know? your clarification makes a ton of sense.

Yup. Things seem to move really quickly in the Boston area. Whenever I'm down visiting relatives I'm always surprised how picked over most of the stores are. I think part of it may be the fact that there is no sales tax on shoes or clothing. You have to go all the way out to outlying areas to find things sitting (in my experience at least).

They've been there since last Friday. The Barons did go pretty quick tho maybe a day or 2 they lasted.

They also have the infrared 2's and the concord 2's fwiw

Last edited by a moderator:
(eastbay)
Couple sizes under 11 available for Jordan X Retro 'Powder Blue'; use "IPEB454N" for FREE US ship...
i could add to cart at the time i posted this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom