Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

what is the hype looking like for these? Powder Blue 3s were really easy for me (GS size) , kinda hoping these will be the same??

Haven't copped a pair of Xs since the blackouts so I'm way out the loop
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Almost guaranteed they'll be more sought after than the 3's were, but i'm still hoping for/expecting a fairly easy time copping. If they're like the Steel X's were it won't be too bad.

Glad they didn't make the sock liner with the checkerboard print.

The solid color looks better on these.

:smokin

Can't wait.

Should be an easy cop for me.

Thanks for the input :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Damn, how did the Chicago Xs do? That's probably the closest release we can compare them to.... GS shouldn't be an issue, just means I may have to get up earlier than I'd like. Might say **** it and do a pre-order for 160. Only time will tell....

I'm thinking these will be a relatively Easy Copp...

1.) They're Air Jordan X's

2.) If this were 2001, this release would be Crazier, bc the Color in general was So Popular back in the 90's & Early 00's... Definitely Not the Same, now.

Besides the HoH's that Raffle everything... You should be able to walk in your favorite store by no later than 10-11am and pick these up. 
nthat.gif

These'll be a Gametime/In-Store Decision for me.

Thanks for the input :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Damn, how did the Chicago Xs do? That's probably the closest release we can compare them to.... GS shouldn't be an issue, just means I may have to get up earlier than I'd like. Might say **** it and do a pre-order for 160. Only time will tell....

I believe the the Chi 10s didn't sell out over here immediately, but a few hours after release they were pretty much gone with just misc. sizes left.

These should be easier to cop than those since most folks will have their attention on the All-Star kicks and 6s.

Man i hope these sell like these infrareds did this monring! lol **wishful thinking**

I think i'll prob pass on these. The week after a double 6 release. Maybe they will grow on me and i'll change my mind but i doubt it.
Ps i did say the same thing about the grey 10's but i just ended up grabbing them so you never know.

Man, I can't believe it, so far in to the day and those grey X's are still sitting around! Amazing, I wish all the releases were like that. 

wish it was all tumbled leather..  the new Steel X's are a cheaper quality than the previous steel X retro in 2006.. but thats JB for ya jackin up the retail, lowering the quality. that being said these will be Copped lol

Hopefully the 6's that release a week before these help with this release, hope we all can cop

Back
Top Bottom