Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

i want these very bad I remember when UNC was rocking these when STACKHOUSE was on the team anybody remember when JEFF MCINNIS got crossed up & fell in the 95' AAC TOURNAMENT rockin these?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I posted that clip earlier in the thread.
That's my top memory with the shoes from that 1995 ACC Tournament when the whole squad was rocking these.
And yeah, that Randolph Childress crossover was sick.

i want these very bad I remember when UNC was rocking these when STACKHOUSE was on the team anybody remember when JEFF MCINNIS got crossed up & fell in the 95' AAC TOURNAMENT rockin these?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Guess I'm going to get them based on me and my dad both got pairs of the OG for $40 a piece. I beat them to the ground.

Its a shame that all those fugazi looking c/w's of the 10s get more shine these.

:smh:

Well that should make these an easy cop then!

:smokin

Its a shame that all those fugazi looking c/w's of the 10s get more shine these.

:smh:

:smokin

Say's who ? :lol:

none of the new CW's did better or was more wanted than the Chicago or Steel & Powders 10's probably won't be any different

mean.gif

smokin.gif
how can you tell?

This is going off on how many pages the threads have.

We're just a little over a month before release and I feel like much discussion are on the 6s and BHM collection.

:rolleyes

All these new cats don't know the about these..... These are gonna sell out easily in the nyc area and if you don't know why slap yourself.

Back
Top Bottom