Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

for folks who have a fnl $20 off. how long does it take to get it. do they email it or mail it?

Will these be similar to the laney v release? I need to lock a pair down but want to avoid prepaying if possible..

Welcome to my world, everything was good until the powder 3 release..

been a year for me... than a couple days ago i ordered a shirt to see if it worked n i was like omg it worked than saturday came had infrared23 6 in cart and BAMM! back to not being unable to shop on fnl........ so many releases i could have had but that payment system they have is just sad to say the least

Almost pulled the trigger on those 2 chainz adidas then I remembered these were dropping.

Bay Area heads, house of hoops at Hillsdale is taking names for these, guaranteed a pair if u get ur name down.

I haven't been in this thread in awhile but damn y'all talking about this shade too? It says dark powder tho so can't really be upset

I haven't been in this thread in awhile but damn y'all talking about this shade too? It says dark powder tho so can't really be upset

the OG was dark powder blue as well but this dark powder blue is a bit more bright and turquise

they still look good however the color is still off

Last edited:
Gotta grab these, 3 Retros in 2 weeks is killin my pockets though 
laugh.gif

Hey bro im not wealthy neither a sneaker head.

Sad to say but the 60usd shipping from USA to Dubai is painful.

Started collecting shoes last year thanking the Father above for the extra finances i can use to buy my dream shoes.

Nike In Dubai started to get better through the years. Though not all releases.

Of course all soccer shoes are released here.

This week we had

Kd6 asg
And
Lbj11 gator asg

We never had M10 since the beginning
was up dubai everyone in us thinks its a city of gold whats it like in a nutshell have u traveled much what size r u i got 11us

anyone know how these are going to fit? i'm going to assume that the recent trend of JB making their shoes a half size big will stay true

anyone know how these are going to fit? i'm going to assume that the recent trend of JB making their shoes a half size big will stay true
They fit just like the steel X's from last October do, which for me is the same way all the X's have fit any time they have released.... Go a half size up unless you have Kevin Durant level of skinny feet.  The elastic bands on the tongue are still as tight as ever.

And I live in a small city that usually gets normal quantities of GR's but only in 1-4 stores rather than 10-20 different stores in bigger cities.  A smaller regional company's store here got 48 pairs ofthese, HoH got 70.  Should be more than enough online in case you live somewhere that just doesn't have good options.  Can't wait for these, especially after the worst ASW in terms of shoe releases in recent memory.

Glad I have a pair on lock. I don't think these are slept on. We'll see. Less than a week away. I'm too turnt to put these on once the weather breaks[emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom