Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

28 pages?!? wheres the hype for these?
Whocares?! I never understand why anyone wants the shoes they like, and plan to buy, to receive hype. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

true i could care less over the hype the last xs that were released were ugly. only the steels and chicagos look decent, these are a must

Whocares?! I never understand why anyone wants the shoes they like, and plan to buy, to receive hype. :lol: :smh:
Really bro. Coppn no matter what, from all the people talking about this shoe, surprised there's not much pages. Stop assuming. ******* Sucks that emotion can't be expressed clearly through text.

Really bro. Coppn no matter what, from all the people talking about this shoe, surprised there's not much pages. Stop assuming. ******* Sucks that emotion can't be expressed clearly through text.
Didn't say you weren't copping no matter what. Just making a point on how I never understand when people question a lack of hype, but still want a shoe. 
roll.gif
What exactly did I assume? 

Last edited:

so your saying that the only reason why i want to buy this shoe is so i can get hype? 
mean.gif
You have terrible reading comprehension.
mean.gif

I'm saying you want the shoe, yet also question why it isn't getting more hype, even though it getting more hype would cause the shoe to be more difficult for you to cop. I said nothing about your reasons for wanting the shoe, as it doesn't matter. You could want them for yourself, your brother, to resell, or to give away to the poor, wanting anything at all and then questioning why more people don't want it is strange.

You have terrible reading comprehension.
mean.gif

I'm saying you want the shoe, yet also question why it isn't getting more hype, even though it getting more hype would cause the shoe to be more difficult for you to cop. I said nothing about your reasons for wanting the shoe, as it doesn't matter. You could want them for yourself, your brother, to resell, or to give away to the poor, wanting anything at all and then questioning why more people don't want it is strange.
curiosity. can you blame me for being curious. by the way what you said just now is different from " I never understand why anyone wants the shoes they like, and plan to buy, to receive hype" whatever lets stop this dumb argument

March I gotta cool down[emoji]128704[/emoji]this will be my 5th cop this month. Next is the baron[emoji]9918[/emoji]️1s[emoji]128293[/emoji]

curiosity. can you blame me for being curious. by the way what you said just now is different from " I never understand why anyone wants the shoes they like, and plan to buy, to receive hype" whatever lets stop this dumb argument
Just saying: If you know how commas work, you'll realize it actually isn't.

It is a dumb argument however.

March I gotta cool down[emoji]128704[/emoji]this will be my 5th cop this month. Next is the baron[emoji]9918[/emoji]️1s[emoji]128293[/emoji]
I'm a fan of 9s but damn them 1s are straight fire. To me they look cleaner than the 9s. Gonna get both though I like how they both look

I want too much [emoji]128169[/emoji]this year. I would like the 9s but I need to save for like 2 vacations. Too much heat[emoji]128293[/emoji]dropping this year. I'm loving the 1s though. These are the dopest[emoji]128137[/emoji] Xs. Let's get it Saturday! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom