Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

So I guess I can wake up at 7 and go to my local FTL and be good!!

Yeah right its gonna be a pain people were waiting at 2 am for the Steels

Really looking forward to having a clean air of these!! I have an OG pair as well though so Im not super pressed.

Cant wait to get my hands on them. Will try to pick up 2 pairs. Hopefully its an easy cop...

Co-signing

if u can't cop these then idk what to tell you

View media item 808725

Wow. I never get through on FTL.com though.

I need those grey air raids though if they do drop in Mar. That's it! [emoji]128514[/emoji]maybe lol.

Damn the Love n' Peace Air Raids drop next month?! Shoot :smh: I was tryna save cash.

I all ready spent a decent amount on shoes this month.. what's $170 more  
sick.gif

and as far as copping with a wc coupon on fnl.. i only do if it's in store because online the shipping and tax  eats it up.. i usually use my wc coupons for stuff that i like that will sit for a little bit and eventually have free shipping, or with shoes that have free shipping on rd like the kamikaze 1's  

Last edited:

I all ready spent a decent amount on shoes this month.. what's $170 more  
sick.gif

and as far as copping with a wc coupon on fnl.. i only do if it's in store because online the shipping and tax  eats it up.. i usually use my wc coupons for stuff that i like that will sit for a little bit and eventually have free shipping, or with shoes that have free shipping on rd like the kamikaze 1's  
cash back programs usually reimburse the shipping costs. drawback is waiting three months for it..

The way it is nowadays, everything is "popular."  I couldn't believe those ratchet stealth 10's flew like hotcakes.  Nowadays, everything is hot.  Just crazy because Willowbrook Mall used to be quiet, but when New Yorkers  and Paterson heads started rolling out this way, things changed.
Excuse me sir, how were the Stealth 10s "ratchet"?

Back
Top Bottom