Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

JB stepping it up cant wait to cop and I am glad they will be readily available.. Excited about this easy cop
pimp.gif

It'll be a very easy cop for those who want it, so don't worry. I was able to get a ticket at my local VILLA store for these 2 hours later with no line just dipped in later in the day and that's a rare case, and to even validate it more look at this footlocker map of all the stores getting these. Mind you.....this is just JUST footlocker only, we all know there's a ton of other stores releasing them and will be releasing them online too. Mix in all of that and the fact the 10s are not that appealing to the majority, you got yourself one of the easiest cops. Good news for those who want it and care less about limited/hype. I been having my eye on these since news broke they were releasing. 
co sign.  these should be widely available.  Probably will sit in some areas and online for a minute.   def won't fly off shelves, but won't be sitting around weeks later.   bottom line:   easy pick up for everyone going after these saturday

Very excited to be picking up my pair on saturday. 2nd on my Jordan most wanted this year.:smokin

Im so disappointed..not to throw salt cuz I've been wanting these since a kid but these aren't powder blue these are damn near gamma blue in person..jason williams elbow pass on these

Im so disappointed..not to throw salt cuz I've been wanting these since a kid but these aren't powder blue these are damn near gamma blue in person..jason williams elbow pass on these
Man I'm still on the fence. I really wanna see these in person because I want these out of my UNC pride, but I'm uncertain because of the shade smh.

Seems like these pictures are worth a thousand words or they're playing tricks on me, one or the other lol

Still think these are nice. :smokin It's hard to come by blue based retro's. I missed out on the true blue's and didn't like the gamma blues.

Man I want these... last two months been killing my bank account my girl will kill me if I cop this release....

Got my size locked down at my local store.. Now I still have to wake up at 5am because the wifey wants one lol.

Honestly one of the only 10s I will get though. Not a big fan of the most of the colorways

people will still buy, it's no biggie though.  Xs never was the hype.

Back
Top Bottom