Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

What up everybody, i'm new there, I am not big on the sneaker game but i plan on getting these for the nostalgia factor, but i would like to know if these are expected to fly off the shelves on day one? (Like the infrared 23/Gamma Blues) Or can i afford to wait a little bit before grabbing them? Not tryna buy them from resellers Can any of yall sneaker connoisseurs tell me about it.

Thanks in advance and i apologize if my question was answered earlier in the thread.

Original colorways of 10's are always popular so I wouldn't risk passing day one because you might miss out

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer, i guess it's not easy to gauge the demand for sneaks, but i'll try get those 1st day, don't care bout the hype just like retro j's that don't have red in them , they different, yall think these will cause the same craze in the country as the gamma 11's or infrared 23 6's ?

c86eb408_image.jpeg

6298d782_image.jpeg

e02e4a86_image.jpeg

6673a13e_image.jpeg

6b26aa11_image.jpeg

e67ca777_image.jpeg

1cd64234_image.jpeg

6d847c0a_image.jpeg

Got the text from my plug yesterday asking me if i needed these PB X's, man i texted him back "Yup" before my phone had even stopped ringing from his text lol. Im lame i know. Cant wait to get these. To me i feel like these 10s would be a great shoe to hoop in and better than most of the other JB retros. Just my opinion.

Shade of blue looks perfect on these to me. (Then again, blue's also my favorite color, so it'd be hard for these to look bad in my eyes)

mean.gif
 are people SERIOUSLY giving JB **** about the color on these too?! noobs.... Fine with me though stir more people away so I can cop easier.

It's good to see people *****ing about the color. Easier for me to get with my $50 FTL gift card.

:smh:  are people SERIOUSLY giving JB **** about the color on these too?! noobs.... Fine with me though stir more people away so I can cop easier.

i been buying shoes probably before you were even born.

lol @ calling people noobs because they dont agree with your opinion

wishful thinking about an easy cop. a few guys complaining about the shade of color aint gonna stunt the popularity of this shoe.

Last edited:
They're on point[emoji]127919[/emoji] I wouldn't miss this release for nothing. I really appreciate jb for dropping these. Definitely one my favorites[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Just about everywhere out this way is getting them, including the smaller scale FtL locations.  I got two tickets this morning for my bro and myself.  Should be an easy cop, but with everything nowadays, nothing is too certain or guaranteed, but these are more than likely at least decently produced.  Good luck to all copping in store and online.

Back
Top Bottom