Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

eek.gif
. Not trying to jump to conclusions, but from the sound of that article, seems like you are basically even more screwed on RD if you didn't get an access code.
mean.gif
 more  people will be salty earlier, therefore less pairs and even thirstier competition come RD. 
sick.gif
 hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
:wow: . Not trying to jump to conclusions, but from the sound of that article, seems like you are basically even more screwed on RD if you didn't get an access code. :smh:  more  people will be salty earlier, therefore less pairs and even thirstier competition come RD.  :x  hope I'm wrong

They have presale sites, looks like ndc is providing there customers pre-saltiness lol

I have the early link for anyone interested. PM me and I'll shoot you the link around 755 tomorrow. NO it's not for sale and NO you cant have it earlier.

That access code thing sounds like something for ppl who buy often from NDC in other words...RESELLERS. Instead of selling bots, ppl gon sell access codes, great jus great nike lmaoo
Oh well I never try on NDC anymor anyways

After missing one call today from FL, I received a call from another FL. I went 2-for-2 on raffles so there must be a ton of these made.

Back
Top Bottom