Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Typing the product code in the search bar will take you directly to the shoes everyone.

More than likely if you use the tweet from nike you will be taken to the collection page, which you will then have to make another click on the actual shoe and hope you click the Mens pair and not the first one you see. Nike has done this with the tween for the past 2-3 releases that have an apparel collection to go with

Last edited:
Peeps are really sleeping on these like they did with the Chicago 10's 
mean.gif

Typing the product code in the search bar will take you directly to the shoes everyone.

More than likely if you use the tweet from nike you will be taken to the collection page, which you will then have to make another click on the actual shoe and hope you click the Mens pair and not the first one you see. Nike has done this with the tween for the past 2-3 releases that have an apparel collection to go with
this always work.

whats the product code bro

I was called for two (sz 10) raffles in SI Mall, Staten Island NY. If anyone needs a pair I'm headed in the am to pick up a pair for myself (probably around opening), not going to pick up or deliver so if you want them let me know. And don't worry, I'm not selling it, just trying to lookout for fellow NTers.

actually, your wrong. style code will most likely take you to a collection page. ill be one click ahead. 
Style code search goes right to the product. You'll be on the same step as everyone else: copping the most produced GR of the year.

so heres the deal in my area. Every store got them. but they only got 24 pair

Style code definitely takes you right to the product page, look what happened to the tiffs. 

noobs were so used to the TLO that they forgot how releases used to be on NDC

Back
Top Bottom